Stupid sheet

This is more of an au idea that I want to come back and write later so if I take forever then come back and remind me if you want to read it. 

Any how!

Okay so (it's probably cause one of my buddies on here is making a lot of it) Serial killer David has been running through my brain a lot and I have been working  on Daniel's backstory for another fic. For his back story I have been using the song circus by Lindsay Mendez. Figured it fit him pretty well.

Then. While I was doing dishes and listening to music. The song came on and I began playing with ideas.

This is a Danvid idea!

What id after they met David met Daniel he fell in love. I haven't decided whether this takes place during camp or afterwards. But! He decides to start killing people to try and get his attention. Specifficaly people he thinks Daniel is going after!

You may be wondering (if you haven't heard the song) why this song? Well I was also thinking  what if David used his clown school backstory a little more and idk dressed up as a mime or a clown or something!

(10/10 will draw those later and put them in a coming soon art book)

So!

What did you think?

Now to divert off of this track! Sorry for not posting in forever I promise I will get real chapters out soon! Writers block has hit me so hard I fell into the middle of the earth. Any how! I will be getting stuff out as soon as I can! (Hopefully in the next week!)

And I'll see y'all later and have an amazing day/night!