Halloween stuff to start Spooky Season! pt. 1

How about pairs taking turns to scare the shit out of David to see who can make him scream the loudest?

Obviously, run by Max to break him-

Also if you want you can request  (aka please do cause I have now ideas) spooks on David and I'll write/post them!

Anyhow let's get started and I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David walked to the semi-circle of campers with the usual pep in his step and looked at his watch.

"Right on time!" He mumbles to himself. "Good morning campers!" He shouted in the center. He heard no protesting. In fact, he didn't hear anything other than the sweet song of the forest around him. No soft groans, no snores no moving to get up. He walked toward the first tent knocked on a pole. It was Nurf's and Dolph's tent. (Not a cannon but it suits me and I am a jerk)

"I'm coming in!" He yelled and began unzipping. Everything was surprisingly made and had no trace of a human living in the tent. Not even luggage. David, confused and worried looked through each of the tents -minus the girls and Nerris cause he'd have Gwen do that- only to find a similar story. He ran back to the councilors cabin only to find only Gwen's stuff. "Gwen?"

Gwen ran over to the door from the side holding a chair and ready to swing.

"Who are you and why are you here!" She shouted and David fell. He smiled in relief.

"Gwen I am so glad you're here! I went to wake up the campers as usual but then none of them were in their tents and I need you to check the girl's and Nerris's tent cause you are, ehm, more aware of those parts," David rambled Gwen seemed to have calmed down.

"How do you know my name? And what tents are you talking about?" Gwen said. "Sir are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"What? Gwen, it's me David your CBFL!" David tried and stood up only for Gwen to pull back on the chair ready to swing.

"CBFL?" Gwen questioned. "How about you show me these tents, Mr. David. Maybe you are just trying to help me get rid of trespassers,"

"Councilor buddies for life!" David reminded ner and began leading her towards the camper's tents only to find that they were missing. "Where are the tents!"

"Sir I think I gotta take you to my cabin and call the police," Gwen said. "Maybe they know where you belong,"

David turned back to face his fellow councilor. He studied her features and saw that they looked older. Instead of looking like her 25 year old self she looked to be in her mid to late fourties. She studied his features aswell and realisation came over those older features.

"David?" She exclaimed and pulled him into a strong hug and began sobbing. "David I thought we lost you!"

"What-"

She pulled away from them a more serious look on her face.

"You don't remember the accident?"

"What- what accident?" David started and Gwen was dragging him back to the councilors cabin. She pushed him to sit on her bed.

"Daniel- he brainwashed you and," David flinched at the sound of Daniels name. "he killed you after he 'purified' and made you join his freaky cult and you killed the campers and Campbell almost me,"

Gwen chuckled sadly and moved her hair away from he neck to show a nastly looking scar.

"No that- that couldn't have happened," He jumbled over his words as Gwen pulled himin front of a full body length mirror. His roots were turning his usual red and the rest was bleached blonde. Blode was splattered on his face and on his yellow bandana. His eies where a cold cyan color with a sunken and deathly pale look to him. He screamed at the sight.

"That's a wrap!" Prestons voice called and a curtain pulled away from around David's things his reflection had turned back to normal and Gwen was wiping wrinkles off with a face wipe.

"What?" David asked confused but no one answered him.

"I'd say Gwen won even though we already started," Nerris said as they and the rest off the campers came out of the mini room around his bed.

"No fair she's a grown up and had Niel and his science shit on her team!" Max protested as they walked out to the Mess Hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aight that's a wrap! I hope you had as much fun reading as I had writing! I'm sorry it's short but hopefully later parts will be longer if you request! As you can tell the pair Gwen and Niel is already taken. It's one scare per pair have fun making pairs if you do!

Any how hope you have a fun start to spooky season and see you later!