No! Let me go!

Ha ha ha! No summary for you today!

~~~~~~

"David," Edward said as he looked at his older brother with pain in his eyes. He was currently at knife point with his -in Max's word's- great value phsyco twin Daniel. Daniel grinned at David with a sadistic look in his eyes and slit Edwards throat. The life drained from his eyes while his name echoed slowly getting quieter and changing into another persons voice.

"No, no, nonono, no!" He screamed when he was slapped in the face. His eyes snapped open and he sat up to see he was in his dimly lit cabin with Gwen by his side. He looked at her and blinked in somewhat confusion. He wiped his cheeks to get the sleep out of his face to be greeted with wet cheeks. He blinked again. "Gwen? What-"

"You were having a pretty bad nightmare from what I could tell so I woke you up," She inturrupted quickly. David smiled and let out a shaky breathe.

"Thank you Gwen," He said and an awkward silence filled the air.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked and climbed into his bed and getting next to him. Not without shoving the log off the bed though.

"It was nothing to serious," He says and looked at a particularly interesting corner.

"Uh huh, I didn't know you screamed in your sleep on a regular basis," She said in a sarcastic tone. David chuckled a little and laid down. "Now how about that not so serious nightmare?"

"Daniel came back and he um," David hesitated. "He killed Eddy,"

Gwen barely heard that last part and David curled into himself a little. She laid her arm over him and cuddled close. She pet his hair and rubbed his arm. Suddenly he moved his blankets down for her to be able to be warm as well.

David went through the day with an unsettling feeling of deja vu. (Forgive me if I spelled that wrong) The pranks the taunts even conversations all felt similar. Like he's done this before. At lunchtime Gwen suggested, kinda hesitantly, to invite his little brother over. He smiled at the idea and called him up.

"What do you want Davey," Edward answered after a couple of rings.

"Hey Eddy! I was wondering if you wanted to come and hang out for a while?" David replied in a cheery voice, he could practically feel the eye roll on the other side of the call.

"Why?"

David looked around at the campers and walked to a point where he was out of earshot.

"I-I just had a really bad nightmare last night and you died so if you could just come over so that I can see that you are okay that would be great! You can also bring some of your buddies along and we could do camp games and even a campfire," David explained. There was a long pause.

"Okay fine but I also wanna talk one on one," Eddy replied.

"Of course! You, me, and the fish! See you at what time?" David agreed and smiled.

"In five minutes,"

"Great! I can't wait to see you again!"

David excitedly waited for his little brother and his chosen campers to arrive at the docks. As soon as Edward stepped into the dock he was crushed in a hug by his older brother.

"Agh Davey at least let me get a little settled," Edward complained as he hugged his older brother back. He would never admit it but he quite enjoyed his brother's crushing hugs.

"The fuck is he doing here!" A voice from behind them said. It was Max.

"Spending time with his older brother," David said while at the same time the younger Pikeman replied.