3.12

"They have no idea what they're dealing with." Rosita stated sharply, trying to sit up from her bed but Siddiq pushed her back.

"What are they dealing with?" I asked as fear pooled in my stomach. My dad and the others are out there...

Rosita had panic written all over her face. "Walkers, but not just any walkers. They could fight. We barely...We barely got away."

My eyes widened. "How is that possible?"

"I don't know!" Rosita raised her voice in panic. "But we have to find them now!"

I nodded quickly. "Alright, I'll get the horses ready."

"I'll get our weapons from Tara." Siddiq said before heading out the room.

Many minutes later, with all my weapons back in my possession, I left Hilltop with the group, riding as fast my horse could go. I had to get to my dad before it was too late. My sword rattled on my back against my bow, knives clattering in my pocket and my gun shuttling in its holster.

We eventually found where the were, a bit after dark had fallen. They were in a graveyard surrounded by the groans and growls of walkers although the thick smokiness of the fog wouldn't allow us to see them. As we reached the fence, Eugene was desperately trying to open it as the walker growls urged closer.

"Eugene!" I hissed. "Eugene!"

"Lilia?" He gasped. "God, the gate's obstructed by topsoil erosion. We can't get out."

"Michonne!" I called. "I need you to push."

Michonne came over with Magna.

"Dad?" I shouted. "Where's my dad?"

"He's behind us." Eugene yelled back. "Unfortunately I cannot give you his current location as I have no idea, but I can assure you that he is somewhere behind me."

"Not helping! Yumiko, give me a boost." I ordered and gripped onto the stone pillar with both hands.

I was boosted up over the wall and jumped onto the other side. Pulling out my sword and I saw Jesus head into the fog, I immediately followed him.

"Jesus!" I yelled and he turned around.

"Lilia!" he shouted, catching my eye before killing a walker. "Man, it's good to see you kid."

I swung my sword and decapitated a walker, before turning back. "I told you to not call me a kid, but likewise." I swung my sword again casually. "We're gonna have a long conversation about that and whatever this is."

Jesus grinned. "Agreed."

We both killed more walkers, stabbing our knives into the same walker head before nodding to each other and running towards Aaron's voice, "Lilia! Jesus! Come on!"

Jesus headed for the gate, dragging my by the hand quickly before more walkers surrounded us. He killed one walker and went to swing for another, but it all happened in an instant...

I couldn't believe my eyes, the walker ducked out of the way from Jesus' attack by spinning around and stabbing a knife into his back.