3.11

When Lilia came around, the first thing she noticed was that her feet weren't touching the floor. Tied up by her wrists painfully tightly, hanging from a rusty pipe above. Beside her was her dad and Michonne. Her eyes met her dad, his eyes filled with concern.

"They're awake." A kid said looking at Lilia.

Lilia watched the boy closely as he picked up a hot poker that was glowing red. He walked past Michonne and Lilia with it and towards Daryl. Lilia screamed against the gag in her mouth, crying and trying to get out the ropes.

"Go on, Linus." Joss said, who was sitting in the corner to watch what was happening.

Lilia helplessly watched her dad yell as the poker was pressed against his skin. Her eyes watered as she continued to scream but they ignored her pleads.

When the boy removed the poker, Lilia watched Joss get to her feet. "Well done, Linus."

"The strong survive." Linus replied.

"And thrive." Joss added and then moved towards Michonne. "I told you, children are capable of anything. I taught them, helped them become what we are becajse they can't be soft. Not now, not like I was."

As Joss and Michonne had a small stare off, Lilia lifted her legs up and swung at Joss, kicking her in the stomach. She fell back a bit and gasped, breathing heavily for a bit until she looked up at Lilia with rage.

"You bitch!" Lilia yelled through her gag.

As she composed herself again, she looked towards to girl who was staring at everyone. "Give me your knife, Winnie." She asked, and the girl willingly handed Joss her knife

She clutched it in her hand before looking over at Lilia, who breathed heavily out of fury and stared right back. Joss stalked towards her.

"If you want to play it like that then we will." She said and placed the tip of the knife at the top of Lilia's right eyebrow. She pressed firmly, just enough pressure to draw blood and allow it to trickle onto my eye on down Lilia's cheek.

"No!" Daryl yelled when he saw the blood. Joss pressed the knife deeler into Lilia's skin, making her groan because of the pain and slashed across her face down to her left cheek. It left a trail of blood flowing down, it stung as the cold air reached it and all Lilia could do would grunt over the pain.

"Lia!" Michonne screamed through the gag and stared at Joss. "Where are they?"

Joss looked at Lilia in anger before looking over to the boy again, and nodded at him. He picked up the poker again and made his way to her back.

Lilia could feel the warmth and burning heat of the poker even before it came into contact with her lower back. When it did, it was a pain unlike any she had ever felt. The faintest sound of sizzling followed it, as the boy pressed it in more firmly. A flash of pain sent shock waves through Lilia's spine, drawing screams from her lips.

For an entire second, her mind was focused on the pain which was excruciating. Nothing else mattered beside the fire she was feeling which was coursing through her body.

She saw her dad flinch as she screamer out, the poker was finally pulled away and made her limp against the restraints a bit. Her feet barely supporting her body whilst the pain trailed off and settled into a sharp and sore throb to electrify through her system.