3.12

"Shit man."

"Yep." I nodded, quickly wiping a stray tear from my face. "That's why Michonne has trust issues. That's why I'm the way I am. If people are honest then I won't have a problem with them. I don't like liars."

Kelly nodded. "It seems like that's the only thing the world offers now."

"Yeah, it can be hard to find someone who tells the truth. But once you find them, you'll know. My person was right in front of me the whole time." I sighed and looked to the sky.

Kelly understood. "You found someone trustworthy? That special someone you spoke about."

I nodded. "Yeah, my boyfriend Carl. Then I had CJ, but...he couldn't meet him."

"Where's he at?" Kelly asked, I went quiet for a second. "Oh, I'm sorry I-"

"It's okay..." I spoke. "He doesn't want me to be upset about it. He got bit."

"I'm sorry." Kelly said. "I can't imagine what that's like. I can't imagine losing Connie."

"She's you're sister?" I asked and she nodded. "I pray you don't."

The rest of the night went smoothly. Kelly and I spoke more until she went inside. I spent the rest of the night on watch, and by the morning sun rose I noticed walkers approaching.

"There's walkers!" I shouted and ran into the room. "We gotta get a move on."

Everyone followed when I headed outside with my bow drawn, a bit ahead of the group. Yumiko called out, "Michonne, DJ needs to give us our weapons." I jumped on top of a car and shot some walkers but more just kept coming.

She ignored them and Kelly asked, "How are we suppose to fight?"

"Michonne!" I shouted to try and get the woman's attention.

"We need our weapons!" Magna yelled.

"DJ!" I yelled, as I was slowly becoming surrounded by walkers and running low on arrows. "Their weapons."

"But-"

"I'm not planning on dying right now!" I shouted as walkers surrounded the car. "Give them their weapons."

DJ handed out everyone's weapons to the group while I was stabbing walkers in the head that tried to grab onto my feet.

Walkers immediately started to fall down around me, I spun around to see Kelly and Connie killing them with slingshots. Yumiko shot one that grabbed my feet with her bow.

"Nice bow." I yelled before jumping onto another car to reach the horses, that were going to get eaten by walkers.

"Cheers!" She yelled out.

I ran over to the walkers that were approaching, taking my knives out and stabbing them in the head. Impaling one after another, I didn't stop until they were all dead. Throwing my knife at the last one in the head, it fell immediately. I then heard Magna starting to cry at the sight of another walker, with a ridiculous Hawaiian shirt.

"Michonne." I called. "Let's go."

We eventually set off again, I rode ahead while on the journey to scout the road and make sure there were no walkers or attackers upon our arrival to Hilltop.