3.9

Michonne was hesitant to allow the newcomers to stay in Alexandria. So we came to the conclusion of helping the group get their rig back together.

I rode on my horse, known as Brownie because of his dark coloured body. We were riding along the road, keeping in step with the wagon. I had my gun, Carl's knife so CJ couldn't get it again, and my bow on my back. We were all conscious of walkers, after so many near misses we couldn't afford to get into another scuffle, or have anymore follow our trail.

"Considering what?" Michonne asked, as I clicked back into reality.

"That you like these guys." Siddiq said.

"Really? That's what I think?" Michonne asked.

"Uh-huh." Siddiq nodded. "I mean, I'm not hearing you deny it. Lilia, back me up here."

"I second that, these guys seem chill." I commented.

"Doesn't mean I trust them, I'm surprised you do this quickly Lilia." Michonne said.

I sighed deeply. "I'm gonna go scout ahead. Check the coast is clear."

"Be careful." Michonne warned.

"I always am." I winked, and spurred my horse on.

I encountered no walkers, which was surprising. I thought nothing of it until I arrived back at the clearing where Judith found the group.

The place looked abandoned, the items of the group had be strewn across the group as the walkers tried to rip it up. I dismounted Brownie, letting him wander as I drew my bow just incase. I waited around the rig for the others, taking care of a walker than was crushed beneath the container.

As I shot the last walker and retrieved my arrow, I heard Luke's voice. "Look at this place. Sickos tore the damn place up."

"I didn't think it would be this bad." Yumiko said.

"This is all that's left, sorry." I said and gave her a sad smile, walking back around the rig towards them.

"The herd you ran from did all this?" Michonne asked.

"No, a bugger one must have come through here." Magna replied.

"I'm so sorry guys." I sighed.

"DJ, collect all their weapons." Michonne called over.

"Hell no!" Magna exclaimed. "We're taking what's ours."

"No!" Michonne snapped. "I'm not letting my men take five armed strangers into Hilltop."

"Your men?" Yumiko asked. "What about you?"

"I came to see if your story checks out." Michonne replied. "It does. Siddiq, DJ, and Lilia will take you the rest of the way."

"So not only have you not been to this place in who knows how long, you aren't coming with us and we can't have our weapons?" Magna said.

"You want your weapons? Take them." Michonne said. "Then you're on your own out there."

"Michonne..." Siddiq began.