Red Lipstick

"You look great" I muttered to Kimberley as I pulled the rollers out of her hair which was almost back to that chestnut brown again.

"Cheryl" Kimberley looked at me through the mirror.

Kimberley had just came back today. Today was a crisp 10th of November.

"You look really beautiful" I said as her eyes looked up at me. "When you look at me like that, it feels like I'm drowning in an ocean."

"Like what?" Kimberley's lips began to rise in a smile.

"Like you know you're beautiful" I smirked before I helped her out of the chair.

So Lily apparently told me I had friends here in L.A. and I forgot all about the people I had to meet for various business things.

And because of that, we got invited to a black and white gala that I didn't want To go to but Lily threatened that she would go back to her loft to stay if I didn't go.

Something about "keeping up appearances"

I took Kimberley's hand as she grabbed a black clutch, before we walked outside to the limo waiting for us.

"Can you tell my wife she looks great?" I said a little loud over the driver's music.

"Mrs. Walsh you look extremely astonishing" He said fixing his mirror to shoot a warm smile at us.

"One more thing" Kimberley muttered as I stared out the window at all the streetlights we passed illuminating empty streets.

It was 8 in the evening usually around my house there are children out playing.

"How do I look?" Kimberley muttered as I kept my eyes off of her.

"I told you look amazing" I muttered as she took my hand and squeezed it.

"You didn't even look at me"

"Love has no sight" I smiled when I finally spotted a couple of children.

"I love how smooth you are tonight" Kimberley said as I could feel her roll her eyes.

"Alright we're here"

I must say. I don't think I'll ever get used to people just flashing cameras at me as I stood and posed and walked down an aisle.

These pictures make people happy.

I wouldn't say my fans too much. Even though I'm sure they love to see me dressed up but I think they enjoy a photo or video of me from my everyday life.

"Right this way" A young man who had to be height, looked dapper with a black velvet tux on as he led us inside.

It was a really extravagant affair. Everyone followed the strict dress code of formal black and white. Which was great because the lavish decorations suited that.

We stood on a wooden floor illuminated by the bright chandeliers that hung over all of the tables producing just enough light to see what you ate. But otherwise the lights were off. It kinda felt like we were in a club.

We were seated almost near the front and I couldn't take my eyes off of the onyx grand piano that was ten feet away from us.

"I thought we were going to have fun. You know dance?" I scrunched up my nose before Kimberley hit my knee.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe it. I get to sit next to two of my idols" My eyes followed the voice of someone so familiar.

"Aww" Kimberley muttered before I found her face.