Lost

"Stop moving" Me mam said taking the my temperature for the 30th time.

"I'm fine" I said trying to get off of her couch before she pushed me back down on her couch.

I rolled my eyes before she smacked my leg and very much in pain I stayed still.

I did one of the shows in Newcastle and right after I threw up and now I'm all sickly and me mam won't let it go.

"When are we gonna meet Micah?" Garry strolled by and I reached over and hit his face causing him to fall to the floor.

"Cheryl" Me mam hit me arm and I looked at Garry as he got up laughing. "Yeah when are gonna meet him?"

I locked my eyes with Garry as he sat down still laughing.

"You'll meet him" I signed as I looked at the two of them. "You will" I smiled. "Just not anytime soon"

"Go to sleep" Garry said as I got up and shuffled to the room in the house I brought me mam clearly designated as "Cheryl's room"

I jumped on the duvet and didn't look back as I fell into a hard deep sleep complete with drool and snoring.

I would've slept longer but Garry smashed two pans by ears and I opened my eyes looking at the giddy look on his face.

"You're such a fcuker" I muttered rolling over in the bed.

"I had to get you up. Two people downstairs wanna see you" Garry giggled before I threw a pillow at him.

I moaned pulling my floral pajama pants up since I slid them off before I went to sleep and I grumbled walking down each step slowly.

My mind has literally been jumping all over the place. Swimming through thoughts of holding Kimberley and being held by Micah as well as all emotions in between.

My eyes looked up at a bouquet of red roses in someone's hands before they were pulled from in front of his face.

But Garry said there were two people.

"Hey babe" Micah said smiling his hair fully grown back and he had pulled back in a curl of a mess bun. And boy was it hot.

"How?" I said running into his arms.

"Cheryl I like your boyfriend" Me mam walked by with a bouquet of her own in her hands making me smile before he pinched my cheeks.

"You look great" Micah kissed my neck before he kissed my lips gently.

"You look great" I said pulling his hair out of the bun. "Your hair is beautiful"

"Cheryl, I've just been waiting for you to see it because I will be cutting it. I look like a girl" Micah smiled.

"I've only been gone for a month and a half. Geez. " I played with his hair before I turned around looking dead into her blue eyes.

"Cheryl. Micah" Kimberley smiled.

Oh no.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, I needed someone to bring me here so I could surprise you so I politely asked her. And I figured she could stay. You could have your boyfriend and your best friend" Micah smiled.

"No I'm gonna leave" Kimberley smiled heading for the door.

"No you're not" Me mam pulled her back into the house and Micah put the flowers in my hand so he could clap his hands together.

"Alright. Three best girl friends" He laughed strutting into the living room and talking to my mother.

"So tell me about yourself"