Much Better

"Alright yay" I clapped as Peyton actually spoke. She said "meow"

I've had them in my house since the 10th of November and now it was the 9th of December. And life has really been great.

Kimberley's birthday was literally just us sleeping away exhaustion. Usually when babies come home they don't sleep for two weeks. And it has been reverse. We couldn't go to sleep on account of worry that they wouldn't.

The girls were super comfortable with us and in our home and this was just all too great.

"Meow. Meow. Meow" Peyton said clapping.

"Alright" Ava said clapping her hands together. "I say we should get me a big cake for my birthday"

"Your birthday is January 30th" I muttered.

Ava flashed her green eyes at me. "Gotta start early"

Today we had the court hearing to see if we could keep them and it was a success. So all in under a year I got a wife who nearly was murdered and released a surprise album that's already double platinum, planned a tour and became a mom.

Life.

"Okay so you remember the plan?" I said clicking Ava's seatbelt in to place.

"We go get God Mommy Lily and then we go to get on a plane" Ava said pulling at her cheeks.

"That's right" I said as she pulled my face down so I could rub my nose against hers. She liked that for some reason.

"And I get to meet all the aunties"

"Yup"

We got on the jet and everything was smooth sailing for eight hours and boom. Smack dab back in the heart of London.

"You look LOV-ELY" I looked up as I carried Ava through the airport at Sarah standing and waving like am idiot.

"SAZ" I turned to look at Kimberley. We literally just left these girls not too long ago and being apart still hurt.

We followed Sarah into her car in back of the airport so we can sneak away from the paps.

"So we're going to my house. Cool?"

"Yes"

Sarah drove us to her house where immediately Ava jumped out of my arms and ran straight inside.

I walked behind her but I went straight to the patio and sat next to Nic.

"Cheryl" Nicola wrapped her arms around me squeezing me like a teddy bear.

"Cheryl" I looked up at Lily. "You know we are gonna be on tour for so long. You have kids now. That was so quick but I knew it was coming."

"I know right?" Kimberley bumped her hips mine as she slid beside me. "We probably gonna take them with us. That would be nice."

Lily nodded before she went to help Nadine with some drinks.

"No more wild parties. The two of you settled down" Nicola smiled as the light bounced off her crystal blue eyes.

"Parties are always an option" I wagged my right index finger causing her to laugh.

"Nicola give her the paper" Lily came back out with Nadine carrying a bunch of lemonade glasses.

"It's December and we're drinking cold lemonade" I said.

"Would you prefer it be hot?" Nicola gave me a paper and I rolled my eyes.

I scanned the paper looking at the massive tour schedule set up and I looked back at everyone sitting in front of me.

"We're going to Japan?" Kimba said over my shoulder.