Sweet Life

I woke up, with no one in my bed beside me or even in my room.

I rolled my eyes thinking that they had taken one of their many trips out and leaving me behind but something was different.

"BATTERIES" Sarah screamed. "HOW COULD SANTA FORGET BATTERIES" She muttered in a sarcastic tone and I cannot believe I forgot that today was Christmas.

I've been so caught up in my own thoughts, I guess, I didn't even know.

Wait, did we even do anything yesterday?

I thought back to yesterday and then the headache set in.

Early cerebration with eggnog. Tons of eggnog.

I really gotta out down the alcohol.

I shuffled out of the bed , slipping on some fuzzy pink socks and my light green robe before I walked slowly downstairs to all the wrapping paper over the floor.

It wasn't hard for now to know what Sarah brought the girls because they were in it.

"Sarah, a tent?" I muttered as she looked up from her mug of coffee.

Sarah shrugged. "It is a house. Santa" Sarah pointed to herself. "Got them a make believe house"

I shook my head before I got on my knees and crawled to the little house, with little fake flowers hanging out of the red flower pot which hung under he window. I took one of the purple flowers out and knocked on the little red door before Ava opened it.

"May I come in?" I said holding the flower up.

"Hey Peyton should mommy come in?" Ava said and I felt like I was about to cry.

"Cheryl, cry later. Play with them" Kimberley said already in the house. She was definitely to tall for it so I could imagine I would fit just right in here.

"Yes" Peyton declared and I wanted to cry definitely now.

"Kimba, she said yes and she just called me her mam, how could I not cry right now" I muttered before Kimba spoke.

"Cheryl, get in here and have breakfast with us. And cry later" Kimberley said smiling but wiping a tear away as I crawled in.

And just as I predicted, I fit perfectly in the the little house and in the little white chair that was pushed up to the matching table.

"Sarah get a picture of this" Kimberley said.

"Already got it" I turned to look at Lily hanging in the window with her phone.

"Alright here you go" Ava put a plate of fake eggs in front of Kimberley and I.

We pretended to eat before I felt that everyone had to go down with me.

"You want your aunts in here too right?" I said to the girls who both had on matching pink fluffy pajamas and big pink bows in their golden brown curls.

They both said yes at the same time and the girls shuffled in making the place cramped.

"This is so great" I said smacking Nadine's leg as she started grumbling."All family under one roof"

Ava put plates of more fake food in front of everyone and everyone pretended to eat while I started smiling as I pulled my phone out.

"Family" I muttered again taking a selfie that they didn't want to be in. I even got Lily in here.

"Cheryl do not and I am so serious post this on anythi-" Nicola started but I cut her off.

"Done" I tapped the little blue camera button on my Instagram and all the likes and comments started rolling in.