Bimmer

Kimberely and I had decided to take a bath today after this morning around 10 we went shopping to decorate my home for Halloween.

This was totally her idea but I was all for it.

But I was not all for the skeleton she brought that would fall in your face when you opened the door to the house.

I grabbed Kimberley's fingers as they started to slide down my thigh.

"Hey what are you doing?" I tried to turn my head to look at her but she pressed her lips against my neck. "Not in the tub"

Kimberley stopped kissing me and as I turned around she was reading over to the sink trying to get the ponytail holder I had in my hair.

"Okay I mean-" I said taking back my words.

I let her put my hair in a messy bun before she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her lips against my neck again.

"Hey, we got music to record" Sarah came in and we didn't even react because she did this all the time.

"I'm having time with my wife" I said as Sarah started laughing.

"Well after you record your parts, go get in the bed and get naked but right now come down stairs" Sarah slammed the door.

"Such a meanie" I said as Kimberley began laguhing.

"Cheryl, what do you exoect out of Sarah" Kimberely said in my ear.

"Absolutely nothing less"

We got out the tub and dried off, Kimberley carried me on her back down to the basement to put the finishing parts on our new album.

This felt like a huge moment to be proud of.

It only took us a couple of moths to write this album and not a lot of isues when we were all trying to figure exactly how to produce it. Sarah actually really knew what she was doing.

This was honestly a fun experience. Like it should be spending it with your best friends turn sisters for life. Well being locked in the booth when Sarah and Nicola heard an ice cream truck was not exactly fun. But still fun.

I did not think after knowing them for so long that it was more to even found out about them.

Our bonds have absolutely got deeper and will be really tough to break.

But

Then

Then

"More whip cream" Nicola said as Kimberley sprayed it into her mouth.

The five of us came upstairs to get something up but Sarah spotted a can of whip cream and they thought it would be cool to spray it in each other's mouths.

"How did this happen?" I asked Nadine as she tapped her nails against the counter.

"These are your friends not mine" Nadine said smiling as we began to laugh.

"So" Kimberley turned around. "That reminds me"

Sarah and Nicola continued spraying whip cream in each other's mouths like that was normal.

"Here" Kimberley dug into her pocket. "Lily told me that she meant what she said"

Kimberley handed me two white tickets with red stripes, the only words I could pick out were "Los Angeles Lakers"

"She wants to take you to a game. Of basketball. Whatever that may be" Kimberley smiled.

"And you're letting her?" I smirked.