I Want You

I opened my eyes rolling around in the bed before my eyes caught sight of that nasty scar on Kimberley's side.

It was quite a sight honestly. For her to not think that Micah could just cut into her flesh and do so all the way down her side.

But not deep enough to cause any damage.

"Stop looking at it" Kimberley muttered with her head turned away from me.

"I can't"

"You didn't say anything last night. When your fingers were all over me"

I didn't say anything back to her as her fingers grabbing my cheek took me by surprise before she turned back around.

"What do you wanna do today baby?" Kimberley asked scratching her hair.

"I don't know. Don't we have an interview today?"

"Oh yeah I forgot all about this schedule. I just wanna lay my head on your stomach all day as you run your fingers through my hair and try to tell a corny joke"

"My jokes are great" I said as she turned to look at me with a smirk. "You're such an ass"

Kimberley sat up flashing her sapphire orbs at me before she threw the gray duvet at me unintentionally knocking me off the bed.

"Oh shit I'm sorry" Kimberley said as I tried to unravel myself out of the duvet.

"Immature" I muttered as she pulled enough off of me just for my face to be uncovered.

"Beautiful" Kimberley simply said before she leaned down and pressed her lips against mine gently enough yet unitedly enough for me to sit up and grab her face.

"You're beautiful" I said as I pulled away from her briefly just to see the special look in her eyes.

I kissed her just as soft as she did to me but she couldn't pull away as I started to run my fingers down her spine making her shuffle with chills.

Kimberley only opened her eyes briefly and when she did she took my white top off and immediately pushed me into her hips. As if the duvet was still not a problem.

"Take me out of the duvet first" I said as it still wrapped around the left half of my body, hanging off of my head and wrapped around my left leg.

"No it's sexier that way" Kimberley smiled before she plucked it off of me but then threw it on top of her before she laid on top of me.

"Now it's better this way" I said shoving her to the ground before I started to kiss her again.

Kimberley immediately put her hands on my thighs squeezing them which made me hold back my moans.

"It's so dark under here" I said smiling not thinking she could see it but she could feel it.

"Why are you so perfect?" Kimberley said running her thumb against my curled lips.

"You can't even see me" I said giggling.

"Beauty has no sight. What's on the inside is different from what's on the outside. And for you it's absolutely perfect"

I leaned back down to kiss her again this time parting her lips with my tongue and it was hungrily done as we were basically eating each other's faces now.

"Surprise" I heard before Nicola jumped on us, knocking me flat on Kimberley.

"Double surprise" Sarah piled on top.

"None of this is funny" I muttered.

"They're smashing you into me. I think that feels pretty good" Kimberley said before Sarah muttered "Eww" really loud.