Avalanche

"Alright that's enough" I said to Nicola as she ate my strawberries.

"Then share" Nicola said.

"No. You go get your own. You know your way around here. It's London" I smirked. "And besides red on red crime is ridiculous"

We were back in London and I was already on the second show in the O2 Arena.

Things were moving pretty fast.

But for now I was relaxing in my flat.

"But I don't feel like going out" Nicola pouted before I threw a pillow at her. "You're an ass"

I shrugged smiling before I hopped on my bed and stretched out.

"This is who I am. Take me or leave me"

"Well, I'm stuck with you. So, that's that"

"Whatever Nicola"

"Cheryl, are you coming tonight?" Nicola said putting her red hair in a ponytail.

"Coming where?" I asked peeling my gray v neck off.

"To the party"

"Are you guys serious? Is Sarah throwing this party?" I asked sitting up.

"Yes" Nicola pouted.

I rolled my eyes. "Where is it?"

"It doesn't matter you aren't going"

"You're right" I put my head back down. "It's fine sometimes to relax Nic"

Nicola stomped out of my room and I laughed my way into a hard, long three out nap.

When I woke up, I went straight to the kitchen for the wine.Because this is a bad habit of mines. Just like Sarah with throwing these parties.

I grabbed a glass and the bottle before I walked to the floor of the living room and plopped onto the white carpet.

There was never a time I was really alone and this was a gift from the heavens.

My face fell into the carpet and I stared mindlessly at the television forgetting that I put Netflix on it.

"Hey" I turned my head looking at Kimberley as she walked in with the set of keys I gave her dwindling on her fingers.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to see how you were doing. You didn't come to the party"

"I was trying to avoid my problems" I muttered. My words almost at a slur.

"You can't avoid me Cheryl." Kimberley took her flats off and then her shirt letting me know that she still kept to the gym.

"Put your shirt back on" I said looking back at the television.

"No way. It's hot in here" Kimberley said pulling her shorts down. "I'm just gonna cool off then put my clothes back on"

Just like old Kimberley. Every time she came in my home, her clothes start melting off of her. And usually mines would too.

"Don't come anywhere near me" I said looking at her black lace underwear barely cover her rear.

"Cheryl please" Kimberley said rolling her eyes as she sat on the sofa. "What are you watching?"

"Scandal"

"You really love that show" Kimberley muttered causing me to grunt.

"I do"

"It's funny because they have one of the most ridiculous love triangles ever. It sorta relates to you"

I stared at the tv for a brief second before I connected what she said. "Wait, what?"