Chains

"Hey" I blinked before I recognized Kimberley's face in front of mine. "You look so beautiful today. Yesterday you looked beautiful and tomorrow you're gonna look beautiful. But right now, you looking good" She did this ridiculous smirk at the end.

I started laughing before she shoved the camera in my face taking precious photos of me in high resolution giggling.

"I told you I could get her to laugh. She's my wife. That's my job." Kimberley said turning around looking at our photo shoot director. "Oh and to love her"

"This photoshoot is the best" Sarah said laying in a field of grass as Nicola and her tried to take a selfie with the Canon.

"That's because it's so unorthodox. You guys are chasing each other around with a camera outside under the sun" He muttered pushing some of his red curls out of his face.

"But it's cool" Nicola said sitting up so Nadine cut put flowers in her hair.

"I do have to admit. These pictures look great. Could you perhaps get one with all five of you in it?"

"Sure. Will" Sarah said as we all laid on the grass in a circle looking up at the clouds as Sarah held the camera above us taking pictures.

"Make different faces" Will said as we were already on our fifth different facial expression. "This is looking great girls"

Whatever pic we took went to his laptop and I was amazed he even had wifi out here.

They all started running around again but my mind shifted to what I did this morning with Micah.

"I'm driving my ex boyfriend around in my car because-"

"Because you're gonna help me" Micah said staring his glossy sapphire eyes at me.

"Dude like this is crazy" I said gripping the steering wheel.

"You sound so American" Micah said pulling on the curly ends of his oak brown bears.

I cut my eyes at him before I started talking again."Put that on" I said pointing at this black bow tie I had sitting in the cup holder. "Actually attempt to look nice"

"Dude-"

"Put it on" I said again and he grabbed it putting it over his crisp clean white button up.

"What's the album called?" Micah said running his fingers threw his beard.

"Well I got it changed. I tried to be fancy"

"You're always trying to be fancy. So what is it called?"

"Amour Perdu" I muttered in a fake French accent.

"Love Lost. That's good" Micah wiggled his fingers.

"Explain everything again" I said.

"Well you drive me to your house. I'll take your car and go get all the things I need to go to Honduras"

"Why can't you do that in America?" I asked.

"Because they don't have the regulations on prescription drugs I need to treat the little village's children. And they have what I need here."

"You'll be going illegally?"

"I'll be going legally but I'll be staying illegally"

"Why? Why risk your freedom?" I asked.

"I had some thinking after we had that big fall out in Taco Bell. Kimberley makes you unbelievably happy. Don't I deserve to be happy? While you did make me happy, I had to put my stupidity aside to realize you weren't the one. But I didn't find the one yet. And leaving will make me happy until I do"