Cake

I walked back in my house, the next day, I stayed at Lily's loft and it was pretty awesome. Aside from the fact that she threw marshmallows at me but it makes me love her more.

It had to be either 7:40 or just straight 8. I was not good with time in the morning because that is a time a I chose not to be up.

"Still trashed" I muttered opting not to take my heels off as they stabbed a red Solo cup.

I will say everyone had left though but the girls were still scattered around except Kimberley.

My feet slid out of my heels as I entered the corridor and my toes nearly curled up as I saw Kimberley sitting up in my bed holding her head.

"Where did you go? I was worried sick. You got a new cast" Kimberley didn't know where to begin so I took the aspirin off my shelf and tossed them at her.

"I had to go back to the hospital" I muttered throwing my arms up.

"Why?"

"Because of my wrist" I said peeling Lil's LA Laker jersey off of me. She swore up and down that I would be delighted to go to a basketball game here. And I told her I didn't even know what that was.

"Wow. What happened?" Kimberley asked as I just rolled my eyes seriously tired. "Did I do that?"

I didn't say anything as I scratched my chin and plopped on the floor, sliding my pants off of me.

"How did I do that?" Kimberley asked before she began coughing.

We both looked up at the doorway at a young man tapping on my open door. "I had s great time" He winked pointing at Kimberley before he left. Letting me look at the back of his sandy brown hair and his olive sculpted back.

"Who was that?" I asked as calm as possible.

"That was Matty" Kimberley said. "I hooked him up with the pap who lives next door to me. Turns out they were a perfect match"

"Oh ok" I said letting the attitude die down.

"That party was nuts. Nicola stood on your counter and danced as we threw cake on her. And Sarah fell on her face as a result of slipping on cake. And Nadine was drunk from one glass of wine. Like it was nuts. So crazy. Nicola definitely didn't wanna start her 30th birthday hungover but she did today"

I nodded forgetting she could see me. And she popped her face over the bed so I could look at the sunlight his hit her ocean colored orbs.

"That's cool" I said kicking my jeans off.

"What's cool?" Kimberley asked with a smile on her face. Gosh she was so cute but she was so stupid.

"That you don't remember that you're the reason for the new cast"

"I know I am. I don't wanna remember that. I hurt you. I physically hurt you. I abused you-"

"You didn't abuse me. That was an accident" I muttered sitting up so my nose lightly brushed hers and she took the chance pressing her gentle lips against mine.

"I'm really bad to you" Kimberley said pulling away from me so I could look her in her eyes.

"Uh, yeah? I'm trying to adjust to spending a life with you too but I'm also trying to adjust to you adjusting to me"

"Cheryl" Kimberley pecked my lips before she started speaking again. "I'm going to marry you"

"When?" I asked.

Kimberley smirked and started walking out of my room before I started kicking my legs in the air.

"Would people stop smirking?" I said out loud and she heard me.