Swim Good

I rolled my eyes as I re entered my house the day after what was "My first step into the wilderness" as Micah would put it.

"Well hello" My eyes moved to Lily sitting on the sofa as I didn't know how to explain myself. "Was my Cheryl out with a boy last night?"

I didn't answer because that was a tricky question to answer. Yes I was with a guy but we literally just slept together.

"Or a girl?" She asked as my eyebrows raised before her giggles rushed out.

"You know I don't like girls" I said putting my jacket on the coffee table.

"Anymore" Lil corrected us and I didn't have the willpower to argue but I did roll my eyes. "Just come on. Time to sign some albums"

I nodded going to me shower and living in it for 15 minutes before I put an outfit on for typical Cali weather.

"These shorts are khaki" I said slipping this over me thighs.

"Pointing out the obvious Chez" Lil said as I button them.

"This what I do. You give me hell, I return the favor" I watched Lily roll her eyes and I giggled before she helped us brush my hair into a ponytail.

"You do give my hell. Indeed" Lily said kissing the top of my hair before she put the ponytail in place. "Let's go"

"I'm driving" I raced Lily downstairs grabbing my keys before she could react.

"Fine" Lily got in the car and put the place in the GPS.

It was simple enough to follow and everyone screamed when I got out the car, and walked into the little music store.

"Hey welcome" The owner of the store greeted us with her bright green eyes and pearly white smile. "She was very very perky. Anything you need?"

"Just my fans" I laughed causing her to do the same.

"You surely got them" She walked to the door and I sat down as she let them in.

"Alright hi" I smiled at the little girl with black pigtails holding that CD with me face plastered on it.

"Cheryl can I hug you?" She asked.

"Of course" I got out my seat to hug her and I sat her on my lap as I signed her CD.

"You're the best" The little girl kissed my cheek before she ran back with the lady she came with.

The day pretty much went like that for like three hours and it was awesome.

I'll be seeing a lot of the pictures I took today all over my Twitter and Instagram later.

"One last person Cheryl" Lily said in my ear and I looked up at Micah walk in scratching his messy brown hair while his ocean colored irises stare at my album in his hands.

"You found me" I smiled as he reached over and gave me a hug before I instructed him to sit down next to us.

"Of course I did. I told you you're beautiful and I would like to see more of you" Micah smiled as I signed his CD anyway.

"Is this who took my Cheryl last night?" Lil scanned him before she gave the nod of approval.

"I'm Micah" He said charmingly. "And I wanna take your Cheryl on a date because I'm the real deal"

"I like him Cheryl." Lily said as she dug her hand into me pocket, taking my keys.

"Wait...where are you going?" I said.

"Well we came together, so I'm going to your place and I'll be there when you come back" Lily shot her brown eyes at Micah. "Get her home safe, alright?"