Love Crimes

I opened my eyes and rolled over looking at Kimba's lips still perfectly pouted as she slept peacefully.

I let my fingers slide down her left cheek to her jaw then her neck and just like always I was amazed at how beautifully sculpted she was.

My fingers pressed against her collarbone lightly as I licked my lips putting my hand right under it.

She shifted a little bit letting a soft, fcuking sexy noise escape her mouth.

"Fcuk" I said out loud and her eyes flashed open and her blue and green eyes looked at me as I slowly lifted my hand up.

"Cheryl" Kimberley muttered before I put my hand on her cheek.

"Hi" I said as she smiled even though she could barely rip her eyelids open all the way.

"That's still creepy" Kimberley smiled before I slid my head down to her bare stomach.

"I don't have an explanation for that" I said listening to her giggles vibrate my ear through her stomach.

"It's fine. I love you so much it's fine" Kimberley ran her fingers through my hair before she made grunted in pain.

"What's wrong?" I got up looking at her squint her eyes.

"Nothing. I just need to get up and stretch" I rolled off of her and watched her stand up to stretch, still in a great deal of pain.

"What's wrong with you?"

"All my muscles hurt. Working out...yesterday. Pretty intense" Kimberley said smiling.

I started laughing really hard before I rolled off the bed onto the floor on my cast covered wrist.

"Karma" She muttered and I rolled my eyes as she helped me up anyway.

"It's fine" I said smiling as she pulled me up by my shirt collar. "You got really strong"

"I've always been strong" She said gleaming.

"I beg to differ"

"Cheryl"

"You couldn't even open a jar of pickles." I rolled my eyes.

Kimberley sighed but started laughing as I picked up my phone and read the one text I mistakenly opened.

Not because I didn't wanna read it or ignore this particular person, I already knew what it was gonna say.

Call me-Micah

Okay maybe I was wrong.

"I'm gonna take this call alright" I said as she nodded and I walked outside to the backyard, to be honest, I didn't know even existed.

I saw the front of the house and immediately brought it. And I was barely here.

"Hey" I put the phone to my ear as I let the grass curl under my toes.

"What's up?" Micah asked as if he already knew. "Why didn't you tell me?"

He knew.

"Well, it's not like I shouldn't have know. You guys were like Siamese twins. Joined at the hip. Best friend my ass"

"I'm sorry" I muttered being blinded by the sunlight pouring on my skin.

"Cheryl, just don't be" Micah muttered.

"Was it that easy?" I mistakenly said out loud.

"No it's not. Actually love doesn't just float away like that. When she asked did you forget about me?"