Nature Feels

"I don't know about this babe" Kimberley said as I helped her put on her scuba diving mask.

"No no no. You asked me what I wanted to do today. I said go scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef. And you said that sounds great because we deserve to spend time together so such it up and explore what lies underneath with me"

"What if we see a shark?" Kimberley said.

"What if the shark swims with us? And last time I checked, I was the scaredy cat in this relationship. Now look you can trust me I won't have you eaten alive I've been scuba diving a couple of times before courtesy of Lily."

Kimberley moaned as we joined a little group of about eight others that all piled on a little shaky motorboat that took us about 40 minutes out before I literally dragged Kimberley into the water with me.

I reached my hand out for her as she tapped on my mask to show me just how fast it took her to be amazed.

Kimberley was astonished by the vivid colors of the massive coral collection under our feet ranging from nearly every color in the rainbow.

I was just smiling at how fast it took her to become that happy.

She constantly kept turning back to look at me and even though I couldn't really see her face, her eyes literally the color of the ocean we were in right now, were lit up with joy.

Gosh this is so cute.

Wear did I put my phone?

I started taping my wetsuit looking for my phone. I had recently brought this case especially designed to go diving here so I could take pictures.

My phone was actually in my left hand this entire time and I took as many pictures as I could before she started to slowly swim away.

I followed her watching her carefully as she stayed as close to the surface as possible still a bit scared.

This was such a nice experience not like the last time I went out with Lily.

"Alright guys. It's time to go diving. Put on your gear" The instructor said.

I guess no one seemed to notice how carefree my babe Lily was because as soon as we got on the boat and I mean as soon as we got on there she wrapped her arm around my chest and pulled me under the water with her.

Now it was all fun and games first as the sun bounced off the perfectly clear blue waters and we were scaring off all the little schools of fish.

But it wasn't fun when I knew for a fact that I seen a shark.

And I couldn't speak, only see the frantic bubbles coming out of the oxygen I was breathing in.

And Lily.

Boy to this day I want to leave her down there.

She pulled out a camera to take a picture of the gray shark as he swam by.

She actually got a great picture. It looks like he was posing for it.

I swore I would never go back out with Lily after that again.

This girl broke us apart from the group to get a picture of a shark that could have potentially ended us.

But shame on me for staying with her.

But I cleared my mind and liked back at Kimberley and a turtle knocking their foreheads together.

Another picture worthy moment.