Numb

"What's wrong with you?" Micah kissed my cheek as I looked at Kimberley across the table.

"Nothing" I smirked as she smiled at me willingly.

"So, can we all talk?" Sarah said. Her and Lily were chatting it up and Nadine and Nic were going on and on about different types of noodles but Kimberley.

Oh Kimberley.

Was just staring at me.

"About?" I said catching her crystal blue eyes before they grew agitated.

"Something" Sarah mumbled as I rolled my eyes causing us to both laugh.

"Well, tomorrow someone will be 31" Nicola gleamed.

"That's right. Our little feisty thing will be 31" Nadine laughed. "God gave us the roughest human being ever"

"I'm not rough" I crossed my arms.

"Yes you are" Everyone said together including Micah.

"Fine ya bastards" I said rolling my eyes as the waiter brought our food out.

It was 1 in the afternoon and we chose the brave decision to sit outside so we can enjoy the beach that was only a little bit away.

"Alcohol at 1 in the afternoon Sarah?" Kimberley shook her head and I giggled.

"Sarah no" Nicola said as Sarah sipped her martini anyway.

"Whatever. This is such a nice place. And I want to enjoy it"

I looked around at the tropical design of the restaurant before Micah grabbed my attention.

"Okay, since it's so not unified. Who wants to hear a story?" Micah asked.

"Yes I've been literally dying" Nicola said smiling and clapping her hands.

I rolled my eyes smiling before they fell on her. She was sitting at the table with her elbows firmly planted In the cherry oak table while her hands held her chin firmly in place while her swirl of ocean and leafy irises lazily became intrigued with the story.

But then I turned to Micah and his cute red lips were going a mile a minute as his sapphire orbs flashed with every explosive detail in the story and he rubbed his nose every time there was a funny part to it.

These couple of days were gonna be rough.

"So" My ears picked up the story. "I have a little girl named Micah after me. And her mom is gonna thoroughly explain why she's named after her doctor and also a boy" Micah said causing everyone to laugh.

"Cheryl can I borrow him? He's so charming" Sarah smiled before everyone started eating again.

"No" I laughed leaning on his shoulder.

"We should go drive" Micah said.

"Drive?" Nadine asked.

"Drive a go kart. I know this place that's here on the beach. Cheryl loved it" Micah said.

"I bet so" Nicola smirked before I plucked a fry In her direction.

"Or let's surf" Nadine said before Sarah hissed like a snake.

"No water" Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Then curl up in a ball and stay inside" Kimberley said.

"I think we should go check out some beach boys" Nicola puckered her pink lips up before Sarah lightly smacked them.

"Go kart it is"

I turned around looking at all the attractions and the very so little people.