Wilderness

"Just relax, it's only a house" I said dropping down on my comfy white sofa as I let my face fall into the fluffy cushion.

A house in a new place.

I've been to America before but this is so new to us. Living here absorbing it all in-for the first time

In a long time.

"Hey" I picked my head up, looking at my PA, Lily. She went wherever I went and she was delighted to come here with me. I think really because she knows the partying is much different here then overseas.

"Hey Lily, I like it here" I said struggling to get off this fluffy cloud.

"Yeah it's pretty great, Chez, pretty great" I looked at her staring at the light blue walls. "Can we like....do some decorating?"

I put me hand on top of my mouth covering me yawn before her coffee colored orbs looked my way with a growing smile.

"Tomorrow. Go sleep. I'm going to party" Lily said shaking her blonde hair as if she was jamming to some tunes.

"Okay. I'm not gonna ask how you found somewhere to party that fast but okay" I giggled scratching my oak colored strands as they fell over my face.

"We've been here for a week, Chez. Go outside, get some fresh air-"

"Or a party" I muttered.

"Exactly" Lily said before she stepped out of the room then out of me house and well onto her own to get ready.

I put my face back in the sofa and the last conversation I had before I left everything back in England just flooded back my way.

"Why are you leaving?" I looked at Kimberley as she held a glass of wine in her hand.

"I don't think I wanna stay" I said looking over at her bluish-greenish irises which were a sight to look at it. They sat perfectly on her face with her pink plump lips and her chestnut strands that fell passed her shoulders.

"Why? All your family is here and your friends" Kimberley sighed before she put the glass down.

"You're here" I said beginning to walk to the stairs that led upstairs.

"I am" Kimberley said and I could feel her fingers on me shoulder, in a strictly friendly way.

I think

"But so is Ashley, and my horrid past" I said keeping me back towards her.

"What past? Ashley...been done and over. The girls are here. Everyone you love. This place is you"

"No this place is my past... America is my future" I started going up one step.

"You'll carry Ashley everywhere you go with that last name, if you change it back to Tweedy you could stay" Kimberley said making us turn towards her.

"So I can live in constant harassment of what was Ashley and his ever growing affairs" I studied the hurt in her eyes.

"But your fans-"

"Will appreciate me clearing my head in America, I'll still come home. See all of you. I'll just live there. I'm not cutting you off" I said

"Well, it sure feels like it"

I lifted my head out of the sofa, looking straight out of the window, as the moonlight pour in.

Damn, I fell asleep. Well I wasn't going to do anything anyway.