Appreciate

"Okay so tell me about yourself. Things I may not be able to find in magazines"

I looked up from my nails at the polite woman who was in my house yesterday. The social worker before I started talking.

"Well my name is Cheryl. I don't think a lot of people know I took my wife's last name. So it's Walsh. But if you call me Cole I won't be upset. I'm sure you know how old I am. And I'm sure you know I'm a singer and a dancer. And if I tell you I really adore kids, that would make me look like I'm sucking up to keep the girls. But that would honestly be the truth. I was around my nephew Warren most of his life before I went on Popstars:The Rivals and even still though I FaceTime him as much as possible. I think that I care a lot. Even when I'm upset I still think about you and try to make you happy before I make myself happy. And I'm nurturing. My two dogs who live with me mam now, Coco and Buster know all too well how I smothered them with love. I just love. I'm a lover"

I stopped talking so she could soak it all in and she actually seemed some weird sort of relived.

"I'm glad your honest. You're a very honest person as well. Some potential parents come in here and I ask them this question and they start off with facts then they go straight to work. Their jobs. And even though they may not intend it, it seems like having children is not as responsible as having a job"

I smiled not really knowing what to say.

"Well we did all the background checks. And criminal checks. And you guys are good. Excellent rather. Kimberley's interview was great. So next week we will come to your home. After you had enough time to get the feel of raising two girls and evaluate. And if all goes well then we will proceed to court hearing which is already going in your favor"

I shook her hand before I stepped out of her office then out of the building to my Jeep parked across the street.

I drove home but before I went home I stopped at Taco Bell of course, to get my favorite Doritos tacos.

As soon as I opened the door, three sets of green eyes were on my bag.

"There is no way I'm sharing" I said as I was giving Kimberley and Ava one and giving Peyton some meat out of another.

"Yeah right Cheryl" Ava said laughing.

I rolled my eyes playfully as I sat down on the floor next to them. Apparently they were playing with the serious large amount of toys Lily had already brought for them last night.

"We gotta get you guys some clothes" I said putting Peyton in my lap.

"And decorate our room. My room. Peyton can sleep with you" Ava boasted.

"She's so comfortable with us already because she already acts like you" Kimberley mumbled to me.

"No she doesn't" I huffed before Ava stood up to sit on my white couch and clumsily slid off. "Okay she does"

"Alright well let's go out and shop" Kimberley said smiling. This was all that she wanted and it was all coming true.

And I'm handling it.

"We definitely need to get a car" Kimberley said sitting in the back to ensure that they rode safely.

"I like this car. It's cool. Look no roof" Ava was talking about the Jeep we got in and I drove us to the mall.

"This is great. You guys are taking care of us. So are you our new mommies? Can we have two mommies?" Ava said as I took her hand.

"You can" Kimberley said to her as we walked inside the mall.