18

"Your first show today" I rolled over and looked at Micah's bare stomach before I put my head on it.

"I know" I said smiling warmly.

"You know who's gonna be there right?" Micah coughed.

"Who?" I looked up at his blue eyes before he flashed a smile.

"Your boyfriend" Micah slid out the bed causing me to hit my head on his pillow and started dancing and singing.

"Oh god" I rolled back over giggling before I felt his arms wrap around me.

"Don't deny me. You can have no shame in me" Micah kissed my neck before he pulled me out of the bed. "Teach me some moves"

"Are you serious?" I rubbed my eyes before he fixed his blue sweatpants.

"I'm so serious. I'm gonna be up there dancing" Micah grabbed my hand.

"No you won't" I laughed at him as I dove back into the fluffy white duvet on his bed.

"Cheryl watch me" Micah winked his eye.

And believe it or not, Tre and Rex let my boyfriend on stage for my last song, "I Don't Care".

And he said he was gonna dance and he did.

"Why?" I said smiling as we all walked together from the stage.

"He's fun" Tre muttered before I hit his bulky arm. "Ow. You're an ass"

"But you danced with me" Micah said before he scooped me up in his arms.

"Yeah I did" I hung my head in shame as my backup dancers laughed.

"We should have him up there more" Diane muttered.

"Don't egg him on" I muttered.

"He was great" Ace looked at me.

"Stop egging him on" I said before Micah scooped me up causing me to giggle.

"Ha" Micah laughed simply before he took me into my dressing room.

"Great show tonight guys" I said to them. "Let's have many more"

"Right on Cheryl" Ace said scratching his dyed blonde hair before Rex smacked him in he back his neck.

"Just stop" Rex shot his brown eyes at him before he closed my door.

"89,000 people. That was exhilarating" I said as Micah laid me on the purple chair that had gold outlining on it. A gift from no one other than Micah.

"Football stadiums are large" Micah nodded tossing his "Los Angeles Lakers" purple hat on the table.

"No doubt" I smiled before he began to plant his soft lips on mines.

But of course

"AMAZING" Sarah stepped in with the girls behind her all wearing my faces on their shirts and all covered in gold glitter.

"The glitter shower was the best part" Nicola nodded.

"It was not a glitter shower" I protested as Micah lifted me out of the seat and put his bottom there then me on top of him.

"Then what was it? Look at us" Nicola said shaking some gold glitter out of her red hair.

"Well Nadine, sweats glitter because she's fabulous" I said before she cut her brown eyes at me fiercely.

We all laughed as she started cutting her eyes at everyone.

"It was nice" Kimberley spoke up instantly making me feel warm inside. Because anything she said had a great effect on me.