What We Came Here For

"Come on. One more time" I stood over the girls all laying on the floor.

"Cheryl. No one has stamina like you. We're not little kid ballerinas turned adult. Dance is death for us" Sarah said waving her hands for me to move.

"Get up" I said bouncing around as Nicola threw a bottle at me. "So disrespectful"

They all moaned as they got up and Tre along with the all the previous back up dancers I had came to the front of the room again.

"Alright gals" Tre clapped his hands together.

We rehearsed our moves again and the girls were drained of energy and I couldn't stop laughing the whole way through.

"You guys just go rest" Rex said as they all fell to the floor one after another like dominos.

I walked over to Kimberley and I put her head on my lap as she stared up at me.

"Cheryl" Kimberley mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"No more dancing" She started smiling really cheesy and I grabbed her fingers.

"It's gonna be like a whole year of this" I smiled before she rolled her eyes. "Just thinks after every show I you could sit in a tub of ice to combat your sore muscles and I can be in there holding you"

"Yeah?" Kimberley smiled.

"Yeah" I leaned down to kiss her pink plump lips before I heard Sarah whisper no in my ear.

I started giggling with Kimberley as I helped her up.

"Alright ice bath time" Kimberley stuck her two fingers up and grabbed my hand as we hurried to Sarah's flat which was about a mile away.

"I hate to tell you there's no ice here" I said laughing as I ran the bath anyway.

It seemed like she didn't hear me and as I turned around she was feet away stretched out on the couch, asleep.

I turned the water off and opted for a shower instead. And after that I called me mam.

"How's it going with the girls?" I asked tapping my nails which, Ava attempted to paint pink, against the counter.

"It's wonderful. I'm thinking of just snatching em up" Me mam said as I started laughing.

"Wait you can't do that. Only when I'm not with them then you snatch me up" Ava said in the background

I rolled my eyes swiftly ending the call since they were having so much fun and I went to look down at Kimberley.

She was gorgeous awake and flawless asleep. It's like I could literally watch the stress from the day escape her muscles this relaxing them.

Kimberley fluttered her eyes open looking directly up at me and I had nothing but a guilty look on my face.

"God you're so guilty. It's so adorable" Kimberley said sitting up in my face. "Guilty guilty guilty" She muttered before she pecked my lips softly.

"Guilty?" I muttered driving my mouth back into hers just as gently and swiftly as her.

"Very much" She said as our foreheads touched and her hands smacked against my jaw. "Very much. Okay I'm gonna shower"

I plopped in her spot turning on the television to channel four. Nothing absolutely nothing was on. This injustice.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through my Instagram feed, ignoring the ever growing notifications before I finally just put a picture up I had taken earlier if Kimberley and Nicola seeing who could jump the highest during rehearsal.