34

(Taehyung's pov)
Wtf is she wearing??? I mean why is she wearing this?? I don't have any problem but my heart..
Ahh taehyung it's just swimsuit what are you even thinking??

"Taehyung I am talking to you..are you ignoring me??, she said putting her hands on her waist. "Anii... I was thinking something... what were you saying again??", he scratched his nape. "Nothing" she mouthed.

"are you not coming inside???"
"Wait a minute", she replied.

She was applying lotion on her body, so that she don't get tanned.
Y/n: come out and apply it!!
Tae: hmm

He came out and was done applying but suddenly y/n pushed him in the water. He being taehyung pulled her with him and they both fell in the pool together.
"ahhh I didn't expect that to happen", she gasped comming out of water and he just started laughing.

Time skipss
"so y/n you didn't date anyone during these 6 months", he asked while she just shook her head as no, "I got some marriage proposals in India though"
"why didn't you accept any?", he asked. "I am not ready for marriage stuffs yet, I have a lot to do", she replied.
Tae: but you should try dating someone
Y/n: hm

"I want to tell you something", she said after a minute of silence. "Hmm speak up I am listening", he looked at her.

Y/n(thinking): how do I start? what to say?? I mean how to say???
"Speak up", he said.
"Ughh never mind, I'll tell you some other day", she said.
"Anii speak now else I'll ve curious", he forced her.
"I-I...", y/n
"Hmm", tae
"I like...", she just stared an eye contact with him. "I like... Icecream, let's go and have it", she got out of pool leaving fastly. "I don't think she can confess, I have to make a move", he said and followed her.

Time skipsss
"y/n I have to talk to you", he said eating the icecream while she hummed.
"you remember your birthday night?", he asked and she hummed again.
"You said that when that girl kissed me, you didn't want to but still it was bothering you", he said and she looked at him with side eyes and flustered cheeks. "Do you like me??", he asked suddenly making her choke on the icecream.
She quickly turned her face to different side but he made her look into his eyes.
"W-why are you asking these stuffs??", she shuttered. "Because I wanna know", he stated casually eating his icecream.
She got up and was about to leave but he pulled her back as a result she ended in his lap. "Tell me", he said looking straight into her eyes. "Yeahh who doesn't like you? And you are my favorite sunger offcourse so yeah", she forced a smile while he sighed. "Do you like me as a man? As a life partner? As a lover", he asked and she went silent and looked away.
"speak up y/n", he spoke in his deep voice. She sighed and looked at him. "Yes I do!! I like you a lot!! Not only liking... I love you", she said all this while looking in his eyes. "why didn't you told this to me earlier?", he asked maintaining the eye contact. "I didn't want the image of an obsessive fan in your eyes, nor I wanted to loose you as a friend as well", she sighed. "That day after you got drunk, you confessed everything to me. I was just waiting for you to say these things in complete sense", he said lutting her hair strands behind her ear.
Y/n just stayed silent, she was not able to process the whole thing.