38

"Hey babe, wassup?? Is everything fine?? Why are you here at this hour??", y/n asked laughing awkwardly while Lexi glared at her. "No nothing is fine.... with 'you' ", she said crossing her arms.
"What happen Lexi??", y/n frowned.

"Are we not bestfriends anymore???", she asked glaring at her. "Are you stupid? Offcourse we are!! Wait first come inside then we'll talk", y/n said giving her way.

"You didn't even tell me that you are dating someone", she burst out finally.
"ohhhhhhh!! About thatttt!! I was about to tell you", y/n said scratching her nape.
"Ohh really?? Okay then tell me whom are you dating?? What's his name?? What does he do?? How does he look?? I wanna meet him", she got excited.
"NO! you can't meet him", y/n denied straight away. "Why??", lexi frowned. "Actually there are some reasons", y/n didn't know hoe to explain that.

"What reasons?? I don't know anything, I wanna meet him", Lexi pouted.
"Pls try to understand", y/n was getting anxious since Taehyung is uptairs only.

"Why?? Is he ugly??", Lexi scoffed.
"Noway!! He is the most handsome man I have ever seen", y/n said blushing.
Tae was listening everything from upstairs and giggled when y/n called him handsome.
"Soo is he a criminal?? Why are you hiding him from everyone??", Lexi was getting irritated now.
"Hey are you out of your mind?? What are saying?", y/n controlled the urge to laugh. Taehyung was enjoying the whole show from upstairs. "Come on y/n, is he some celebrity or what??", Lexi rolled her eyes while y/n laughed awkwardly.
"Wait why are you wearing a bathrobe? Ohh shit what are those marks on your neck and shoulder?", Lexi spoke slightly removing the robe while y/n's eyes widenned. "Love bite???? Were you making out just now??? The fuck.. is you boyfriend here right now???", Lexi smirked while y/n's eyes widenned while Taehyung just sighed shaking his head.
"I am not going without meeting him tonight", Lexi said and ran upstairs while y/n panicked and followed her.
Taehyung just leaned on the wall waiting for Lexi. He knew now he can't escape her.
"Lexi wait please", y/n yelled but it was of no use.
She finally reached first floor and saw Taehyung leaning on the wall. He looked at her and waved his hand while smiling.
Lexi was frozen on the spot after seeing him infront of her. Y/n sighed as she failed in stopping her.
"T- T-aeh-yung", she spoke in utter shock. She turned towards y/n who nodded. "KIM TAEHYUNG???", she yelled not believing her eyes. "Yes", y/n mumbled. Lexi rubbed her eyes and looked at him again in hope he will disappear. "Wait am I dreaming??", Lexi said shaking her head. "You are not", y/n sighed. "PINCH ME", Lexi yelled again. Y/n did as she was asked for. "OUCH, IT IS NOT A DREAM???", she spoke rubbing the spot.
"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING LEXI??", y/n shouted. "HOW CAN I NOT SHOUT??? IT'S KIM... Its Kim Taehyung", Lexi squeled looking at him while y/n chukled awkwardly. "Don't embarass me", y/n mumbled while Taehyung supressed his laughter.

"I can't believe it!! Are you really here???", Lexi asked Taehyung. "Yes I guess", he replied laughing.
Taehyung extended his hand for a hand shake. Lexi shook his hand with her shaking hands.

"Are you dating??", she asked both of them and they just nodded. "Can you do me a favour lexi?", Taehyung asked while she nodded vigorously, "anything for you"
"Please don't tell anyone that I am staying here and we both are dating", he said. "No worries!!", she showed thumbs up.

"Can I take a picture with you though??", she asked showing her puppy eyes and he agreed smiling.

"By the way, can I ask you something?", Lexi spoke fiddling her fingers. "Yeah sure", he replied.
"Is Jungkook single??", she asked getting excited while y/n nudged her with elbow. "Yes he is!! But you are not!! Did you forgot about your husband??", y/n started laughing. "Ohhh shit- yeahhh", lexi sighed.

"Okay tell me one thing... how did this happen??? When did you met him??", lexi asked getting curious.
"That's a long story bro!! Will tell you someday when we will be bored", y/n said laughing.
Just then Lexi got a call from her husband, "I need to go, bye Taehyungggg", she said giving him flying kiss making him blush and left.

"What are you blushing for??", y/n narrowed her eyes. "Aishh I am a shy kind of person, you know that right?", he blushed harder.
"Yeah yeah very shy", y/n laughed and kissed on his cheek softly.