20

Time skipsss to 6 months later...

Sam and lexi were a happiely married couple now.
Y/n got a promotion too. She finally reached upto 4 million subscribers on youtube. She was in contact with BTS ever since then.
It was a sunny wednesday morning.

Alarm rang at 6:00 as usual and her routine was also as usual.
She got ready for her office.

wore her wrist watch

And lastly something special

"Miss. Y/n sir is calling you", CEOs assistant said entering her office. "Me? Why is he calling me", she went to his office with this thought. "y/n you have been working really well since you joined", he said as she took a seat infront of him. "Thankyou sir", she said politely. "I would like to send you on a meeting for our collaboration with Samsung", he said handing her the file. "Me??", he eyes widenned as it was quite bigger project. "any issues??", he asked narrowing his eyes. "No sir... I am really happy!! Thankyou so much for choosing me and having faith in me", she said bowing. "sir where is the meeting and when do I have to leave??"
"

seoul, south korea, and you have to leave day after tomorrow", he said and she nodded, "okay"

CEO: you may leave now~
Y/n: yes sir!!

During break
"Should I tell them that I am coming to seoul?? I think I should not, and anyways I am going there for a very short period of time", she said inside her head. Her stay in Korea will be of 2 days. 1 day for meeting and then next day is her flight. "I guess I can still meet them, even if for a few hours. I'll tell Jimin first and for others it'll be a surprise", she saud insude her head.

Time skipss to evening...

"should I call him??? It must be 12 there", she said looking at his no.
"Let's see if he is online", she thought and it turned out he was online.

Chat*
Y/n: hey
Jimin: ohh hii y/n

Y/n: are you alone or with guys??
Jimin: no I am alone in my room.

Y/n: okay so I am calling you!!
Jimin: hm

Call*

Y/n: hello

Jimin: ya.. what's up??

Y/n: all good..actually I have to tell you something~

Jimin: okay... go ahead

Y/n: promise you won't tell anyone!! None of them should know.

Jimin: wo wo wo... is it a confidential information???
He said laughing.

Y/n: first promise then I'll tell you!!
Jimin: okayyyy promise... now tell

Y/n: sooo I am coming to seoul for a meeting~

Jimin: what??? really??? you are not joking right???

Y/n: yes!!! my flight is of tomorrow morning.

Jimin: wooww.... I'll tell others they will be really happy!!!

Y/n: yaahhh... Jiminaahh don't forget you have promised me.

Jimin: why don't you want members to know about it??

Y/n: I wanna give them a surprise!!!

Jimin: okayyy..when will you meet them???

Y/n: see my flight is at 7 AM today, that means I would be there at 12 AM... so I can't meet y'all tomorrow... and day after tomorrow is my meeting, so I'll be busy and then the day after that I have meeting again, so I'll be free by 12 pm, then I'll have flight back to LA at 6 pm.

Jimin: what the hell y/n??? I thought you will be here for some days but you will just meet us for some hours.

Y/n: I know!! I also want to stay for long but my company have decided this schedule so I can't do anything.

Jimin: it's okay I can understand!!!