29

"I'll come after changing", she said going inside her closet. "Me too ig", he spoke looking at his wet T shirt. "Nvm", he said and removed his T shirt leaving himself naked. Y/n came out wearing a long white shirt and shorts but stumbled on her steps after looking at his bare back.
"Careful", he chukled. She blushed harder looking at his toned body.

She shook her head and sat beside him.
They both sat there silently until she started drinking again.
"Hey you are again drinking?? y/n you will throw up if you will drink more", he said being concerned. "Shhh I won't!! This is one of my bucket list thing, to get drunk until I don't remember anything next day", she said in her drunk voice.

After finishing one more bottle of vine~

"Trust me y/n, you have already drank enough that you are not going to remember anything tomorrow", he said laughing.
"Really??", she asked blinking while he nodded. "Then I should go and sleep", she said and got up.
But she lost her balance and twisted her ankle. She might have fallen also but taehyung held her at right time.
She was literally not in her senses by now.
"Awww thankyou taetae", she said snuggling in his neck. He shook his head and picked her up in bridal style making her lie down on bed. "Can I tell you a secret??", she said pulling him closer by his neck. "Hmm sure, I am listening", he got laid beside her while smirking. He thought, she might tell him any of her embarassing secrets but, "I like you", she said. "No no no not like..... I love you", she said placed her lips on his.
Taehyung was stunned by that sudden confession. He was so shocked that he couldn't even kiss her back.
Before his mind told him to kiss back, she was already dozed off.
"y/n..y/n.. you can't sleep at this moment!! wake up!!!", he tried his best but she didn't instead she snuggled inyo his chest.
Tae: pls speak that again... hey wake up

Tae was blushing hard after hearing those three magical words.

Tae: I love you too
He softly pecked her lips.

He was about to go back to her room, but she held his hand and asked him to stay in her sleep.
He smiled and went to his room after kissing her forehead.

Next morning
Taehyung woke up before y/n and prepared lemon water to lessen her hangover.
"ahhh my head", y/n said entering the living room. "Drink this and you will feel better", he said handung her lemon water.
"So do you remember anything about last night?", he said taking a seat beside her. "Sorry for acting like that", she said looking down. "Like what?", his smirk grew wider. "I mean I threw water on you twice because of that reason", she looked up. His smirk fell down, "don't you remember what happen after you changed"
"I slept right?", she asked.

He chukled awkwardly. "Nvm, you can add a tick on your bucket list", he sighed.

Just then door bell rang~

"You go to my room, I'll see who's there" he went inside bcs they didn't wanted anyone to know that he is staying with y/n

Y/n opened the door
"Aunty?", y/n smiled looking at the same middle aged woman whom she helped.
Y/n invited her inside with a smile, "how did you get the address?"
"It was written on the card you gave", she sat on the couch.
"I just came to say thanks and show some gratitude... I hope I am not disturbing you", she said handing her a box of chocolates. "no no you are not!! And what thanks?? I didn't help you for some gift", y/n chukled. "ani ani (no no), that day you helped me when I was in troubled despite the fact that we were strangers, so this is just a small gift to show my pleasure", she said chukling while y/n smiled.