18

Time skips to the date when just two days were left for their concert and they were going to leave for hotel tomorrow morning.

Y/n was somehow upset that they will leave. She will miss hanging out with them.
On that day she took a off from office to spend time with Tae and other members bcs may be she will never get a chance to meet them again.

It was evening~

Door bell rang*

???: mam your order, pls sign here!!
Y/n: order?? I didn't order anything!!
???: but mam ur address is mentioned here.
Taehyung came out wearing a mask.
Tae: I ordered it... thanx!!

That guy left.

Y/n: what is this??
Jimin: drinks.... we are thinking to party today cause it is our last day with you so just to make memories.
Jk: we will miss you y/n!!
Y/n: I'll miss you too

Rm: Let's party... y/n join us.
Y/n: sorry guys but I don't drink.
Jimin: pls y/naahhh... for me...pls!!
Other members: yes plss.. join us

Y/n: o-okay...

Y/n and other members had a great time...then they all went to their room to sleep coz they have to leave early in the morning.

(Y/n's pov)
I also went to my room. I was feeling dizzy bcs of the drink, but I managed to change in comfortable clothes.

Y/n's white body was looking more elegant in black cloths.

She was feeling uncomfortable in room so she went to balcony, she was standing there but suddenly lost her control over her.
And was about to fall but Tae catched her and held her in his arms.
They both kept looking into eyes of each other.
Suddenly y/n felt her eyes waterry. She was showing that she is happy but she was really upset.

Tae(worried): y/n what happen??
Y/n: nothing!! It's just I'll miss you.

Tae hugged her and said "I'll also miss you"
Y/n started sobbing.
Tae: y/n don't cry!! I'll be in touch with you!! I promise!!!
Y/n: hmm

Tae looked at her face. She was looking more beautiful while crying. He couldn't held himself back and pressed his lips on hers. He started kissing her gently, y/n resisted at first but gave up eventually.
The kiss got more fierce and passionate.
Taehyung picked her up and took her to his room, while she gave him wet kisses on neck. He made her lie down on bed, soon his lips reached to her collar bone. He openned the buttons of her nightsuit. His lips traveled from her cleavage to her navel. His hands reached her back and opened the buckle of her bra but y/n gained her senses and pushed him away. She covered herself immediately.
Y/n: no this is not right!! we should not do it!!

She ran back to her room.

Time skips** to 4 in the morning

Y/n entered his room.
Y/n: Taehyung I am sorry. We were both drunk. Even I was also not in my senses last night and crossed some limits.
Tae: y/n-

She left quickly after saying this to him without listening his part (may be out of embarrassment)

It was 5 and everyone was ready to leave.
"Thankyou for your co-operation y/n. We will miss you a lot!! Let's stay in contact", he whispered the last part to not be heard by their manager while she nodded hugging him back.

"yahh, y/n I will miss cooking with you... and talking to you for hours", Jin hugged her tightly.
"me too... I actually enjoyed cooking with you, it never felt like a burden", she hugged him back.
"Me too... y/n you have to come to our concert. Here take these tickets", suga said handing her the tickets. "Wowww, I'll come for sureeeee, thankyou oppa", she hugged him tightly while others chukled.
"y/n I will always remeber the dance we did, I will miss spending time with you and leo", Hobi hugged her. "I'll miss our late night talks", she said hugging him back.

"yahh y/n our match is still at tie... we will finish it when we will meet again", Jungkook said giving her a bear hug.
Y/n: offcourse
"I'll miss you", he gave her a forehead kiss. "Me to kookie", she hugged him tightly.
"yaahhh... I'll also miss you", Jimin said pinching her cheeks. "oouch.... I'll also miss you", she pinched both of his cheeks.
Jimin hugged her and kissed her cheek making her blush harder.

Tae had already left before everyone.

Jimin: you guys leave.. I forgot something.... I am coming!!

Everyone nodded and left.

"Did something happen between him and you???", Jimin asked being concerned. "hmmm", she replied.
"don't worry!! he will come to say goodbye!!", he said cupping her cheeks.
Y/n looked down, "I don't think so"
Jimin patted her back and left after a hug.

In car~
"won't you say goodbye to her??", Jimin said taking seat beside Taehyung while he ignored him
"come on~ we know you want to meet her before leaving", Jungkook said nudging him.
"no I don't", he said looking out of window.
Jimin: are you sure??
Jimin: okay then let's go!!

"w-wait.. I forgot something in the room", he immediately ran out of car towards lift.
Jk: I knew it

Bell ring**

Y/n: yes comin'
Y/n: Taehyung?

He immediately hugged her!! Y/n also hugged him back.

"I thought you are angry with me because of last night", she said looking down. "stop it y/n... it was me who initiated things. I crossed the limit not you", he said cupping her cheeks.
Y/n again hugged him and asked, "will you stay in contact??"
"For sure pabo", he said kissing her forehead.

"wait I forgot something~", Taehyung said taking out something from his pocket. "pls keep it for our bond", he said holding it infront of her.
Y/n: bu-t... how ca-
Tae: plsss

He made her wear it.

Y/n: I loved it!!!

Y/n: I loved it!!!

Taehyung smiled and kissed her on neck before leaving.