44

They were still running behind each other. Finally Tae catched Jimin and blockhead him.
Everyone was laughing at them.

Y/n: come on Let's eat the cake, we just made.
Jimin: woow really
Jk: wooww

Time skipss
All of them were still in their room. Taehyung came to the kitchen to drink water.

Y/n: pls call others to eat dinner.

Tae ignored her and was about to go back but she hold his hand making him turn back to her
Tae(arrogantly): what do you want?
Y/n: you will talk to me like this?

Tae removed her hand and started walking back to his room, but she back hugged him.
He tried to remove her hands from his body but she tightened her grip.

Tae: Leave y/n!! I am not in a mood.
Y/n: ummm....
Tae: leave... I am not talking to you!!
Y/n: are you jealous??
Tae stayed silent.

Y/n: okay I'll do whatever you want but don't be angry with me. You also know that we were just teasing you.
Tae: ohhh... really??

He turned around making her step back. He kept moving towards her. Her back hit the wall, and he put his hand on the wall. Now she had no way to go. She was trapped by him, because one side it was fridge, one side it was slape, and in front it was him.

 She was trapped by him, because one side it was fridge, one side it was slape, and in front it was him

Y/n: you trapped me!!
He smirked evily.

Y/n: stop it!! what if anyone saw us like this??
Tae: I don't care!!

Just at the moment Namjoon arrived to kitchen but left giggling after hearing their conversation.

Tae: you are soo small!!
Y/n: yahh... it's you who is so tall!!
She pouted.
He giggled seeing her pouted lips, and started kissing her.

Just then Suga came to kitchen to drink water. He quitely drank his water while giggling internally.
But they both didn't know that he was watching them making out.

When they heard a thud of fridge closing, they freaked out and looked back.

Before leaving he asked, "did ruined your moment?", and left laughing while Taehyung mumbled yes.

Suga: Sorry pls continue... but not here, do it in bed room!!!

They also went out but felt more embarrassed when they saw
everyone their laughing.

Jimin: you guys can do these things in the bedroom
And everyone started laughing again.

Y/n's face was red out of embarrassment. Jin saw her face and how uncomfortable she was feeling so he asked everyone by his eyes to stop and tried to change the topic.

Jin: Let's have dinner now!!
Everyone agreed.