27

12 AM
"Y/n, let's go to your room", he said. "Why?", she asked. "Tannie is sleeping here and I have something to do with you!! So let's go to your room", he said smirking making her mind go dirty. Impact of reading so many fanfictions***

She waited for him in her room and he came inside with a some stuffs. "Y/n go to washroom for sometime, I wanna arrange something", he said pushing her inside washroom without letting her speak.

"You can come out now", he said and she immediately came out

When she saw table behind him, he eyes widenned looking at a beautiful cake. "How did you know??", she asked with shocked expression. "I binge watched your youtube videos", he said scratching his nape.
She hugged him tightly, "thankyou so much for making it soo special for me", she said getting emotional. "Awwww it's not a big deal", he said chuckling.
"Let's cut the cake", she nodded.
"Happy birthday", he said making her eat the first bite. "Thankyou so much", she said.
Taehyung openned the bottle of vine and handed her the glass. "I thought you will not drink", he asked. "It's my birthday atleast I can drink today!! Don't do anything with me this time", she said as her cheeks turned red remembering what happened last time.
"I won't but if you initiated then I might not hold back", he said smirking. "I won't", she replied boldly.

Time skipss to a few hours later...
"Y/n stop it!! You are drunk", he said taking her glass. "No I want more", she pouted with her eyes closed. "You won't get anymore", he chukled and kept it away.
"Then give me water", she said openning her eyes. "Fine", he got up and poured her some water.
Suddenly she threw it all over him making him gasp. "Why? What happen??", he looked at her dumbfounded. "I hate you", she sat away from him. "Why???", he frowned.
"You kissed that girl infront of me!! How can you kiss her??? I thought you-", she looked away wuthout completing her sentence. "Complete your sentence", he said smirking while scooting closer to her. "I will not", she looked away in anger. "When I tried to explain, you said that you don't care", he said. "Yeah I don't care!!", she said pouting. "Then it shouldn't bother you", Taehyung spoke tucki g her hairs behind her ear. "I also don't want it to bother me but it is bothering... what can I do??", she said removing his hand.
"Why can't you just accept the truth?", he sighed.
"Tell me one thing, what am I to you??", he asked making her look into his eyes.
"Friend", she gulped.
"you are friends with other members too but our situation is totally different from them!!", he said rolling his eyes.

"What are you trying to say??", she said getting nervous.
"Friends don't know the way you taste", he whispered in her ear making her eyes go widenned.
"Don't play dumb with me!!", he said reducing the distance between their lips. She just pushed him away, "I am not playing dumb"
"leave it y/n, I think you should just go and sleep", he said rolling his eyes and went to his room.

Meanwhile y/n, he breathing was uneven. She started drinking again as soon as he left, to get over whatever just happened.