4

Play "love will remember" by Selena Gomez

The rooms downstairs were taken by Yoongi, Jin, Jhope, and RM.
While the romes upstairs were taken by maknae line. Y/N's bedroom and Study is upstairs as well.

(Y/N's pov)
I showed them their rooms and they all went to bed, except tae. I was taking him to his room. That moment was quite but my heart beat was really very fast..... offcourse that is bound to happen, I am with my long time crush. Moreover over he was staring me from a long time.
I showed him his room and was about to get out, but he stoped me.

"Y/n", he called out.
"Yeah? Do you need anything", I asked.
"Your eyes are quite sharp", he said... ahh finally he bought that topic out. He continued, "You kind of caught mr even after disguise, just by my eyes and voice.
"It's just.. ahh...", I know everything about you... and why not you are my long time crush. I continued in my mind.
"Did you say something?..... I mean in your mind.", he spoke with a smirk lingering on his lips. Wtf can he read my mind. Ohh no way that's possible lol.
"N-no, what are you s-saying", Uhhh why did I shutter. "Why do you shutter while talking to me?", he spoke again with that stupid yet killing smirk.
"Come on you are a bts member, who won't be nervous around you?", also when you are my bias. "But I didn't find you that nervous around other members?", again that smirk.. kill me already.
"Uhh-h I-I..", he cut me off in between, "See again". My face was red like tomato by now. "Do you like me? Do you have a crush on me?", he asked cutely wiggling his brows in a teasing way.
"That's because I listen to your songs so I know your voice", I lied... yeah I do have a huge crush on you.
"So you don't like me?", he asked with a pout. "When did I said that, offcourse I like you... I like you all", I completed and just then Namjoon called me.. "heyy y/n". "Ahhhh thankyou oppa, you are on correct time", I mumbled. "What?? I didn't here.. pardon pls", he said to which I replied,"n-nothing".
"Hey y/n.. listen", Namjoon came upstairs. "Yeah?",    "actually... I need a favour from you", he hesitated.
"Yes speak pls", I said.
"pls don't tell anyone that we are living with you. We don't want anyone to know that we are in states, as we will be having a concert here and it will be surprise for ARMY since no one knows that we are in LA and that's the reason we are not staying at any hotel, as well. Also if paparazzis got to know about us staying with you, it can create stupid rumours.", he finished.
"Okayyy I totally understand!! I won't tell anyone", I said. He mouthed thanks and left for his room after wishing good night.

"So where we were?", he spoke again.
"Uhhhh I think you should sleep", I tried escaping the situation. Just then RM spoke from downstairs,"taeyungahhh... go to sleep... It's quite late"
"Yes hyung, I was about to go to", he replied with a pout. Awww so cute.