30

Y/n was in the kitchen to prepare some snacks for her.

"Mom..??", just then Taehyung came downstairs with a questioning look on his face.
"Taehyung? What are you doing here? You said you are going to your friend's place?", she narrowed her eyes while Taehyung chukled awkwardly. "yess she is that frnd", he said blushing while his mother smirked.
"Btw what are you doing here?", he asked sitting beside her. She explained him the whole thing, right then Y/n came with some snacks.
Taehyung introduced both of them to each other, but then she got a call from her office for some documents so she went upstairs.

Mrs. Kim: Taehyung
Tae: yes
Mrs. Kim: this girl is soo sweet
Tae: hmm

Mrs. Kim: she is just perfect... caring, beautiful, cute and moreover she doesn't seem to be a gold digger.
Tae: hmm
Mrs. Kim: all you are doing is hmm
Taehyung blushed harder.

Y/n came back and they did some chit chat while eating snacks.

Mrs. Kim: who designed the interior of your house.. I am also buying a villa I would like to contact that person to design my house too

Tae: mom, this house is designed by y/n only.

Y/n: actually I had so many ideas in my
mind that time so I thought of giving it a try

Time skips*
Mrs. Kim: soo I would like to take a leave now.
Y/n: why don't you stay here only??
Mrs. Kim: actually Tae's father must be waiting for me so I have to go!! May be next time.
Y/n: ohh okayy
Tae: bye mom
Y/n: bye and take care
Mrs. Kim: bye.

After dinner
"Let's watch a horror movie tonight", Taehyung said excitedly. "No not horror!! Please", she said sulking. "Wae?? Are you scared??", he laughed.  "No!! it's just that I don't like those wierd faces and that stupid music in jumpscare scenes", she said. "Come on I'll choose the least scary one", he said laughing while she nodded gulping.

He played The conjuring.
Well who don't know, it isn't the scariest one... but isn't least scary as well.
I watched it when I was in grade 3rd!!! Trust me the way 'Conjuring' and 'MaMa' were trending at that time📈😂
Well obviously , us time meri fat gyi thi in dono movies ko dekhne mein... but now it's not a big deal🤣😂
Now if there's anyone who is thinking, "3rd class mein hollywood horror movie kon dekhta hai?... bhaii meri class mein kuch bacho ke bhai behen 11th and 12th mein the, ab vo log class mein aake hollywood ka naam leke cool bante the... to dekhni padi
Bada wierd batch tha(hai) mera 🤔

Nevermind back to story!!!

Y/n was watching movie while holding a cushion near her face. Her whole focus was on the movie, bachground music was playing, "bhowww", Taehyung again scared the hell out of her and started laughing.
Y/n started hitting him with cushion and he also started doing the same but suddenly tae snatched cushion from her hand and she lost balance as a result she fell on tae and their lips slightly brushed over each other...
"s-sorry", she immediately got up.
Tae: its okay let's watch movie.

Finally the movie ended after so many screams of y/n

Tae: I am going to my room
Y/n: wait..
Tae: hmm..
Y/n: can you sleep with me??
His eyes widenned.
Y/n: no I mean I am scared that's why!! We can put pillows between us!!!

Tae: I won't mind if their is no pillow as well.
He said smirking making her eyes widenned.