40

Next day...
Taehyung also woke up early with her and did some exercise in the gym which was on terrace.

"y/n don't take off today", he said entering her room

"why..?I wanna spend time with
you", she pouted. "What I mean is.. you should not affect your work bcs of me.. as you also know that I will also not do it. I don't want to distract you from your job and moreover today I will be going with mom to see that house", he said and she nodded smiling.

"Get ready fast, I am also going to get ready..!!", he said and left. "Lemme cook breakfast first", she said and left for kitchen.
.

You both ate the breakfast and she went to her room to get ready for office.

Taehyung was sitting on the couch chatting with someone.
Y/n came downstairs wearing a short dress which was just covering her thighs. Taehyung looked at her up to down, "change it", he said without any expressions on his face. "Why?", she asked innocently. "Are you going for work or for modelling??", he said frowning. "Come on Tae... this is trending and everyone wears such cloths", she said innocently.
"I don't care what everyone wears. I am not dating everyone out there, I am dating you, so I only care what you wear", he said getting up from couch.
"Ohhhh... is it so?", she smirked but her noticed.

"You are doing it intentionally!! Right?? To mess up with me??", he frowned while she started laughing at his reaction. "Look at your face", she spoke giggling.
He started moving towards her.
Y/n: what happen??

He kept on moving towards her in a flirtatious way while she started moving backwards until she hit the wall behind her.
As he came near, her heart beat became fast. He also started laughing looking at her. Out of nowhere he hugged her and spoke, "you are my girlfriend but you are still nervous around me"
"n-no it's not like that", she shurterred and mentally facepalmed while he laughed harder.

She rolled her eyes in embarrassment. "Don't roll you eyes at me", he said and started tickling her while she was begging him to stop.

She was having hard time laughing while he was tickling. After sometime he stopped and started laughing, as she was taking breath after laughing soo much.