25

Y/n took shower and came out with bathrob on her body.
She was in her walk-in closet looking through her nightsuits.

Just then she heard a voice of something falling in her roo.
Y/n freaked out after hearing that voice since she was alone in the house.
"who is it??", she said going in her room.

Suddenly someone turned off the light of her room. Someone held her waist and pulled her closer. She hit someone's hard chest. She was about to shout but he covered her mouth with his vieny hands.
Y/n was screaming but her voice wasn't loud enough to get out of the room as her mouth was covered by him
Y/n was struggling to get out of his grip but couldn't instead they both fell on bed. He was hovering above her.
"who are you??? how dare you enter my house???  how dare you to touch me???", she tried to act bold when he freaked the hell put of her.

He whispered, "guess yourself", and lightly pecked her neck.

She tried to punch him but he held her wrist and grab her in a position that she couldn't move. Because of fear, tears rolled down her eyes.

"Shhh y/n, y/n don't cry, it's me", he loosen his grip over her waist. Y/n quickly got out of his grip and turned on the light.
"Taehyung???", her eues widenned. "Surprise", he said laughing.
"what surprise??? you scared me to death. I thought a pervert broke into my house and I am getting rap-", she started crying harder.
"Aishh pls don't cry... sorry", he said pulling her into hug while she hit him lightly.

She finally stopped crying. "Well it was fun", he said laughing. "It wasn't", she glared at him.

"But how come you are here?? And how did you come inside my house??", she said frowning.
"I came with mom!! she have some work here and as for in you house, actually I have the keys with me.... you remember last time we stayed here... when you left for your office you gave the spare keys to me", he said while she mouthed, "ooooo"

"Are you angry with me?? You didn't even replied to my texts after that day when we met in seoul", he asked looking down. "Angry for what?", she asked looking away. "You forgot???", he frowned. "How can I?? Offcourse I remember!! But why would I be angry?? It's your life, your choice. You can kiss whoever you want! We are just friends anyways", she said getting up.

Taehyung held her wrist and pulled her on his lap. "Are you sure we are nothing more than friends???", he said looking into her eyes.

(Y/N's pov)
Why I am not able to speak?? Offcourse we are nothing more than friends. Ahhh my heart is beating way too fast. I can feel his warm hand on my thigh.

"What happen?? Answer my question!! Are we just friends??", he said comming closer to her face.
"Don't you know what we are?? ", she looked away. "Nahh I don't know!! Tell me", he snuggled into her neck making her breathing uneven.
She immediately got up from his lap.
"I have to wear cloths", she said trying to remove her wrist from his grip.
He pecked on the back of her hand and left her, "sorry for making you cry"
Y/n nodded while blushing harder.

"Wear something casual, I am taking you out", he said smiling and went out while she nodded being confused.

She came to living room and looked at him who was busy on his phone

She came to living room and looked at him who was busy on his phone. He looked at her up to down and passed a smile. "Let's go", he said. "What about rumours??", she aaid stopping him. "I have booked us a private launge in restaurant where almost all celebs go for a date to avoid rumours", he said. "Is it a date?", she asked frowning. "Yes, do you mind going on a date with me??", he asked looking in her eyes. She looked down and shook her head. He held her hand and left towards parking area after wearing mask.