21

Time skips*

Y/n was in seoul already. It was really tiring for her. Firstly such a tiring flight if yesterday and then whole day working on collaboration.
She was working in her room on file which will be submitted tomorrow in final meeting.

Next day

Next day

"Good morning y/n", he manager stacy said. Basically Stacy is her assistant in office as well as her YT manager.
"good morning. what is the time for meeting??"
"It's 9 AM", Stacy replied while y/n nodded getting up with her tired body since she slept at 4 and it's 8 already.

"Y/n you earn enough from YT why don't you leave yhis job??", Stacy asked getting ready. "I am just gaining more and more experience for my start up", she replied putting on the make up.

"Okayyy your style is always killing", Stacy said squeling while y/n blushed

Time skips*
"Hey stacy.... listen", y/n called her while she hummed.
"actually I am going out to meet some of my friends, I'll be back by the time of flight", y/n said. "you have friends in seoul??", stacy asked frowning. "yeah I have some of special frnds", y/n winked at her.
She changed her cloths and put on the make up.

"Damn hot!! Who is that friend she got so mych ready for??", stacy thought to herself

At BTS dorm..
"Jimin where is the surprise you were talking about??", Namjoon asked getting impatient. Suga yawned and lied down on the couch to sleep.
Jungkook was busy playing game with Taehyung and Jin.
"You are saying about the surprise since last night... just tell us already now", Hobi said sulking.

Just then Taehyung's assistant Lia entered their dorm, "sir I have to discuss about some things", she said trying to gain his attention. "About what???", he said still focusing on the game.
"its about the projects we have with respective brands", she said taking out the file.

"Fine, come to my room", he said and left. Lia followed him smirking. "Something is off about this secretary", Jimin thought to himself.

They started discussing about the stuffs in his room upstair.
"It's too hot", Lia said openning first two buttons of her top revealing her cleavage.
Taehyung turned on the AC while his focus was on files. She suddenly came a little close to him, but he was still focused on the projects, he have to do in future.

Meanwhile,

"Surpriseeeee", Jimin and y/n said together as she entered their dorm with him. Their eyes got widenned. Jungkook jumped on her taking her in a bear hug, "how are you????"
"Greatttt what about you alll??", she said with a wide smile.
They hugged her one by one.

"long time ... y/n", Jin said taking her in a warm hug. "yaaa!! I really missed you guys a lot", she said smiling. "Samee here", all of them said in unison.

"How come you are here in seoul though??", Namjoon asked. "Actually I am here for some professional work and I'll leave by today only so I thought of meeting you guys before leaving", she replied sitting besude Suga.

"whattt?? you are leaving today only??", Yoongi asked with a frown. "Hmm, it was planned by company... so I have no option but to follow the schedule", she replied smiling sadly.

Jin: ya we can understand

They chitchatted for sometime, just then she realized Taehyung was not there.
"Where is Taehyung??", she asked others. "Ohh he his upstairs with his assistant, let me take you to meet him", Jimin said getting up. Y/n followed him.