8

Time skips*

(Y/n's pov)
I came out as I got an urgent call from office while they were still in that room. I went back and saw Suga was playing guitar... while others were singing while playing with soft toys.

They are so cute, just like kids. I am really lucky I got to meet them moreover stay under same roof as them.

"My pleasure I heard you singing live from such a close distance", she said getting excited and clapping while others blushed.
"Let's go to terrace", she said leaving while others followed her.

The terrace was covered with plants and swimming pool... later we were joined by other members..

 later we were joined by  other members

"This is indeed the best part of your  penthouse", Jungkook said looking around

"This is indeed the best part of your penthouse", Jungkook said looking around. "We can do our dance practice as well", hobi said analysing the area.

"Who takes care of soo many plants?", Taehyung asked looking at roses closely.
"Me, my maid and my friend", she replied joining him.

"Let's start some practice everyone", hobi said getting into his lead dancer mode.
While they were practicing, y/n stayed of terrace only admiring them.

After their practice was over they went downstairs and had dinner.
All the members went to sleep as they were tired bcs of yesterday's journey except Taehyung. Y/n was scared that he will again bring up some stupid conversation to tease her again.

"You are not going to sleep?", she asked.
"Yeah I am going", he said and left.

Next morning

Y/n went to convenience store to buy some essential stuffs for bathrooms of everyone.
Coz somethings were not available in members WC
.
.
She came back
And give all the essentials to members.

Taehyung's room..

"yaa what happen?", he asked leaning on the door frame
"I-I just came to keep things in your washroom", she shuttered and looked away.
He smirked and gave her the way.

She went inside and suddenly her leg slipped as the floor was wet.

V: what happen?
Y/n: I just slipped...
V: how careless

(Y/N's pov)
He came near me to give his hand to pick me up.
But...instead he also slipped due to some water on floor and fell over me.
My heart raced faster than Delhi metero and cheeks turned red due to embarrassment...or may be due to the close proximity. We shared eye contact for like 1 minute.
He stretched his hand and was about to get up but suddenly he slipped and this time his lips pressed over my forehead.

I am sure my face must be as red as tomato. None of us spoke a word, only fast heartbeat could be heard, don't know if it was his or mine.
Just then we heard Jimin coming inside his room.
We got up hurriedly I was about to go out but he stoped me and asked to stay there only. I looked at his face, he was as red as me. He composed himself and went out.

"aahh Taehyungahh, you have some extra towel??", Jimin asked.
"Ohh yeah, here take", Taehyung said taking out his towel.

"Jungkook is in our bathroom... can I use yours?", Jimin asked.
"Ani", Taehyung said straightforwardly.
"Waeeeee?", Jimin whined
"I am going to bath", he said and went inside washroom.
"okay I am waiting once you are done I'll use", Jimin spoke lieing down on his bed
"what noooo", y/n whispered.
"o-okay", Taehyung spoke

(Y/N's pov)
I was still embarrassed after that peck, I mean I didn't even held hand of a guy so it's natural. I want to hide my face soo bad right now.

"what happen, why are your cheeks soo red? It was just a peck and that too on your forehead", he asked giggling.
"Umm", she looked down.

"Are you nervous?", he whispered taking steps closer to her.
She stepped back and hitted the wall behind her.