31

Midnight
Even after holding his hand y/n was not able to sleep.

Suddenly Taehyung held her waist and pulled her closer while putting his one leg over her legs and his head on her shoulder.
Y/n was shocked by his actions, she couldn't process the whole thing.
Moreover she was wearing shorts and sleeveless crop top, because of which she was able to feel the warmth of his hand on her waist, lips and face near her neck and his lower body on her lower body.
She could feel the shiver down her spine.

First of all she was sleeping straight but then she turned towards him and started observing his features.

She thought taehyung was sleeping but no. He was awake and noticing her actions.

"well you really got some great features", she said observing his eyes, nose and lips. "well I am lucky to see you this close but why are you so intimidating?", she pouted.

Y/n was caressing his hair lightly meanwhile taehyung was feeling relaxed.

Tae(thinking): why did she stop
                          suddenly??

Y/n tried to get out of his grip but he made he held her even tighter.

Y/n: ahh I don't think I have any choice rather than sleeping in this position.

Taehyung smirked internally.

Y/n just hugged him back and fell into her deep slumber.

Morning...*
Taehyung woke up early but acted like sleeping to lie beside her. After sometime y/n also woke up. When she moved a little with closed eyes her lips touched something.

Y/n(thinking): what is this so soft near my lips.... wait ..... no don't tell me...it is...

She opened her eyes and realised her lips touching taehyung's. She quickly pulled herself back.
Y/n: thank god he is sleeping
Meanwhile taehyung smirked.

She tried to get out of his grip but he was still holding her tightly like last night.

Y/n- Taehyung pls let me go I will be late for the office.
She even tried to wake him up but couldn't, although he was awake and enjoying seeing her struggle like that.

After trying so many times she gave up and decided to take a leave from the office.

She called Stacy.

Y/n: hey stacy
Stacy: hey good morning
Y/n: actually I am taking an off today
Stacy: why?? what happened?? are you okay??
Y/n: ya ya I'm totally fine
Stacy: then??
Y/n: It's just.. I have to be with someone
Stacy: o-ohh okay

Call ended~

Y/n: now I have to think how to get out
        of his grip