28

Meanwhile taehyung
In his room

(Tae's pov)
I think I misunderstood her feelings. She don't feel anything for me. I should also consider her just as a friend without crossing any lines.

Just then he got a call from Jimin.

Taehyung: what do you want at this hour?
Jimin: what happen?? you seem low!!
Taehyung: nothing!!
Jimin: bro I know you since a long time, I can tell through your voice!!
Taehyung: ahhh... I don't think she have  any feelings for me.
Jimin: what?? Did she is reject you???
Taehyung: no, I didn't propose her yet.
Jimin: then how can you say this??I am sure she likes you.
Taehyung: but I think she just consider me as a friend.
Jimin: she consider all of us friend but not you. Can't you see the difference???
Taehyung: I can see but why can't she accept her feelings infront of me??
Jimin: hahaha see who is saying this?
Tae: what...?
Jimin: what I mean to say is, you yourself can't confess. How can she after knowing who you are??
Tae: but I never let her feel that way.
Jimin: but it doesn't change the reality that you are the idol she stan.
Tae: hmm
Jimin: so cheer up!!! I know she likes you, just let her know feelings!!
Tae: anii I'll make her confess.

(Tae's pov)
Would she have slept by now???
I should see!!

He just went near her and sat beside her. "Y/n listen", he said patting her shoulder. 'I don't want to... I think you should just go and sleep", she said rolling her eyes and that's when he knew he fucked up.

He chukled looking at her annoyed expressions. "Why are you laughing??", she asked pouting.
"Wae?? Any problem?? It's my mouth", he said laughing. "whatever!! I am going to sleep", she stood up to go to her bed. "You can't even stand properly", he smirked as she fell on his lap. She tried to get up but he didn't let her.

"Now quitely listen to me", he saud sternly making her gulp. "I don't like that type of girls at all!! She was just an obsessive fan who created a stupid scene and I am telling you again that I didn't kiss her back", he completed.
"you are not lying...??", she asked seriously. "No", he said shaking his head. "Not like I care", she rolled her eyes making him sigh.
She tried to get up again but he didn't let her, instead he snuggled into her neck, "Come on, I know you care"
"Nope", she said with attitude. "Come on forget that we argued", he said politely while she still showed attitude.
"Okay if you wanna ignore me then go on... I am also not leaving you", he pulled her even closer.
She picked up the glass and threw water on him again. He picked up the jug beforing pouring it all on her and started laughing while y/n gasped, but she gave up her anger and started laughing as well.

"so you are not angry now?", he asked. "no... otherwise you won't leave me", she rolled her eyes. "You feel that bad in my arms", he asked pouting. "Anii", she said shaking her head while he smirked.

"Thanks again!!! I thought I'll stay alone on my birthday but you came and made it special", she said looking in his eyes while he just smiled.