37

Time skips to a few days later...
Both of them were bunge watching series.
"I am going to take a shower", y/n said getting up from couch. "First give me a kiss than you can go", Taehyung said back hugging her.
"You want kiss??", y/n asked smirking while he nodded cutely. "I'll not", she said running upstairs.
"Ohh you wanna play it like this? Fine I don't have any issue", he said running behind her. "you can't catch me", she yelled. "Let's see", he yelled back laughing.

They were running in the whole house, y/n went to her room and quickly went to the bathroom. She was about to close the door but Taehyung stoped her and entered the bathroom.
"Now what will you do??", he said smirking while she laughed awkwardly.
"I caught you, now my reward?", he went closer to her. "What reward?", she supressed her laugh.
"This is cheating", he pouted. "Everything is fair in love and war", she replied.
"Ohh is it so??", he picked her up in bridal style.
"What are you doing?", she gasped.
"Everything is fair in love and war", he said and threw her in the bathtub.

He started showering water on her, "Taehyung stop it pls", she said struggling while he was laughing

He started showering water on her, "Taehyung stop it pls", she said struggling while he was laughing. She pulled him in the bathtub as well, "it is even now", she smirked.
"Ykw that's much better to be honest", he came closer to her.

He snuggled in the crook of her neck leaving a lot of wet kisses. His lips went to her lips, while kissing her passionately. Y/n's hands went into his soft and silky hairs.
He pulled out and mumbled, "I love you", making her blush.
Before she could reply he kissed her again. His hands reached inside her top caressing her back light.
"He is indeed a good kisser", she tought inside her head.
He removed her top, leaving her in inner wear. His lips went from her lips to her shoulder and further her cleavage.
Before they could go further...
.
.
.
Bell rang..*****
.
.
.
"Who's there at this hour?", he whined making her laugh.
.
.
.
"Go see", he pouted.
"You can change till then", she said laughing.
"Are we not going to continue", he asked smirking. "I am not ready for it yet... I hope you understand", she said sincerely. Taehyung nodded and pecked her lips.
"ohh It's Lexi my best friend", y/n said checking her phone which was connected with camera. "Ohh" hepithed and removed his wet t shirt.
"Why are you changing infront of me?", she gulped. "I thought you might wanna see my body", he smirked.
"Taehyung-ssi, pls don't try to seduce me, I have already said yes", she said laughing and went out.

He just blushed after hearing those words.

Y/n wrapped the bathrobe around her and went to see Lexi.