14

They walked upto the parking area. Y/n was about to drive but Taehyung spoke. "Can I drive??", he asked while she nodded handing him the key.
They drove upto icecream parlour and got their flavours.

"Waitt lemme click a picture", he said. She also took out her phone and clicked a picture with him.
He put that story on instagram. "Aish now I can't put on the story", she said pouting. "Wae??", he asked.
"Come on I also have YT fanbase, and Armys are everywhere, there is always a person who can make rumour out of anything", she said shaking his head while he nodded vigorously.
"Noone knows that better than me", he said shaking his head while she chukled.

Later they went to cvs, since she wanted to buy chocolates and a lot of icecreams

Tae: I'll ask you some questions.
Y/n: okayyy..
Tae: so you are an army.
Y/n: yes
Tae: soo I'll speak name of every member one by one and you will tell what you like about each member.
Y/n: okayyyy intresting
Tae: soo first namjoon hyung.
Y/n: His height attracts me the most. His dimples ohhh my godd, and his deep voice is soo damn hot. I love his speaking skills as well. In all he is perfect as your leader.

Tae: he would be happy if you'll say this to him directly as well.
Y/n: I'll be nervous lol
He chukled.

Tae: okay what about Yoongi hyung??
Y/n: He is savage and that's what attracts me most about him. Also I like to sleep a lot like him. And then I heard about his injury and how he turned out stronger, he inspires me to stay strong in tough times. And he is kinda cute.
She blushed.
Tae:cute...?? Nvm hyung is really cute sometimes!! No doubt!!
He chukled.

Tae: Jin hyung
Y/n: He is handsome!!! I love his confidence!! World wide handsome yk.

Taehyung chukled at her description.

Tae: Hobi hyung
Y/n: Earlier I thought of him as Jolly and chill person to have fun around, but now that I talk with him, he is someone I can talk to for hours without getting bored. He is just perfect in all the aspects!!

He smiled at her reply.

Tae: Jungkook
Y/n: he is the most adorable trust me, muscle bunny is really a perfect name for him. Noone can get sad in his presence!!!
Tae: for real!!! What about Jimin
Y/n: I just love his voice!!!!! His duality... ohhhhh myyyy godddd!!! He can be cute and hot at the same time. And then his flirting skills.... amazing...

Tae(in low voice): mine are also nice!!
He pouted.
Y/n: I didn't saw that yet so idk
Tae: so you wanna see??
Y/n: I didn't say that... but not like I'll mind
She said laughing while he smirked.
Y/n: just so you know mine isn't bad either
Tae: I would like to see that
He said licking his lip while she looked at his lips with red face.

Tae: okay so now tell what do you like about me??
Y/n: you
She blushed.
Y/n: I love your deep voice, your aesthetic fashion sense, and your veiny hands are quite attractive.
He looked down at his hand with a red tint on his face.

Y/n: and...
Tae: and??

She went closer to his face....

Y/n: your lips!! I mean your boxy smile.

Tae: a-are you okay?
He said blushing harder.
Y/n: you only wanted to see my flirting skills....
She said smirking.
Tae: ohh I see

(Y/N's pov)
He came near me and whispered.
Tae: you wanna see my skills???
This close proximity made me nervous as hell making me shutter.
Y/n: n-no
Tae: why?? Scared??
Y/n: noo

I said breathing heavily because if the close distance between us. He came closer leaving a distance of few centimeters between our lips. I was staring in his eyes with my shaking pupils. He smirked when he looked at my tensed face.
He got back to his seat and started driving.

Tae: look at you face!! Hahahaha!!! I didn't even flirt yet, neither I touched and you are already blushing like hell... hahhahah
Y/n: n-no
Tae: you are shuttering again!!!
She blushed harder.