13

"I am sorry", Taehyung said scratching his nape. "I-It's okayy, y-you didn't do that i-intentionally", she said looking away. Now there was an awkward silence between them, so y/n decided to break it, "You were saying something?"
"ohh yes, I came to ask if you play video games", he said. "Yeahhh I love to!!", she said smiling. "Then let's play", he said trying to spend some time with her.

They played video games for about 4 hours. It was midnight already. "You are a tough player", he said smirking, she smirked back and focused in the game.

"y/n", he called her while she hummed. "Were you ignoring me during dinner time??", he asked. She looked at him with a straight face. "I was just giving you your private time", she mumbled and looked away.
"Sorry for acting like that earlier", he said looking down. She looked at him with a smile. "Nevermind, let's have some icecream, I'll go get it", she said and left.

"I forgot Jimin and Jungkook ate it", she said sitting beside him. "It's okay, will have it some other day", he said lieing down on her bed. "I am craving for it", she said pouting. "I have an idea", she said openning her cupboard. "What?", he asked. "I am going to buy some", she said smiling. "At this hour?? Alone??", his eyes widenned. "Yeahh", she replyed unbothered. "I'll come with you", he said getting up. "You can't-", he didn't let her complete, "I'll wear mask, come on let's go." "Are you sure?", she said wearing her hoodie while he nodded.

They were both walking on road, suddenly Taehyung held her hand making her flinch. "What happen?", she asked. "Nothing", he said casually. She nodded hesitantly while thinking, "this must be normal for big celebs like him"

"Y/n", he called her, she hummed again. "I didn't mean to be rude to you, I was just... idk", he said looking at her. "It's okay, may be you don't know me much, that's why", she said understanding. "Let's be friends!! I wanna know you more", he said looking in her eyes, while she nodded smiling.
And the next moment he hugged her tightly.

(Y/N's pov)
My heart was beating quite fast at that moment. I was shocked for a second but I chose to enjoy this once in a lifetime moment.

(Tae's pov)
I could feel her heart beat getting faster while her body getting hotter. Did I made her nervous?? I left her inorder to not make her uncomfortable.