1

Play "stay with me"

It was a pleasant friday morning. Y/n was cuddling with her little pup, leo, when alarm rang waking her up from her deep slumber. Her hand reached her phone kept on side table to turn off the alarm. It was just 5 am. Well she can be an early bird as well as night owl, according to what her job requires.

She got up and stretched her body. She did her morning rituals like hot water and lemon, and then took Leo for a walk to dogs park.

She left Leo in the garden to play with other pups and did jogging in the mean time while listening to music.

"Leo here", she called her pup and it came running towards him. "Let's go baby", they went back to their apartment and she fed him with his pedigree.
"I'll take a shower till then you dig in, leo"

Later had her 'instant breakfast'... I meant cereals lol. With that she had her avocado smoothie along side recording a short video of her daily routine for her yt channel.

 With that she had her avocado smoothie along side recording a short video of her daily routine for her yt channel

{"Avocado sponser meeee" (whosoever follows Lala on youtube know what it means 🤡}

Her outfit

She was locking the door, just then her phone rang, and it was none other than Lexi

She was locking the door, just then her phone rang, and it was none other than Lexi. She declined~
But then saw the message of Lexi.

*chat*
Lexi: where are you?
Lexi: I am waiting since 15 mins~

Y/n: yeah just locking the door!!

Lexi was waiting under the building.

(Y/N's pov)
Lexi was waiting under my building or we can say our building, we both stay in same building.
I quickly locked the door and left after handing Leo in safe hands of mrs. Scott.

I saw her blushing all by herself. Well she is quite dressed up today. Is it her birthday? No her birthday is in december.

"woooww girl is something special today? you are quite dressed up~", I asked casually.

"Well Andrew is taking me for a date as it is our 4th anniversary", lexi spoke being excited.

"Woahhh girl, I hope you both stay together for an eternity", I said as I hugged her.

They heeded towards her car while talking and laughing. In the way, y/n saw Mr. Scott, he seemed quite stressed and was arguing with someone over phone. Y/n was about to approach him but then she got a call from her assistant and they left as they were getting late for an important meeting.

Y/n left office at 7 as usual, tired as fuck.

(Y/n 's pov)
Day is not over yet, I need to go home and then check stocks. Ugh I have to think a topic for video as well.

Y/n parked the car and started walking towards the lift while phone in hand, her complete focus was on phone. She was scrolling Instagram and watching funny fan edits of BTS.

Y/N : aa-ahh.

(Y/n 's pov)
I was busy watching edits, while walking towards lift. Suddenly my head hit a broad chest and stumbled backwards. I looked up and saw an asian guy, but he was wearing mask.
He had a good personality althought he was wearing a mask but still one can tell from his body and looks that he must be handsome.
I was busy thinking until he spoke something with his seductive voice, "miss be careful"

"I-i am sorry, I didn't saw you", I apologized and bowed a little.

He nodded before speaking," it's alright, keep your focus on the way next time". He walked away.

I nodded and walked towards lift as well. Suddenly I realized something.

"Your voice seems fimiliar", I spoke without thinking and regretted when he turned.

"Huh?"

"Ahhh no nothing, I misunderstood", I left immediately.

??? Pov
Wait what is it? It's her id.
"Miss, listenn", I called her but she already left by then.
I kept the id with me. I'll submit it on reception later.