2

Play "do you know?" By Enrique Iglesias

Lift stopped at 4th floor.

"Ohh hello mr. Scott", y/n spoke as mr. Scott entered inside lift hurriedly. "H-hey y/n", he spoke while his eyes were on his phone. "What happen mr. Scott? when I saw you in morning, then also you were looking quite tensed, and now also you are not looking much fine", y/n asked with worry on her face. "Uhh", he hesitated. "Are you okay...?", she asked again.
"Actually there is a little problem I am stuck into.", he spoke massaging his temple.
"what happened? Pls let me know if I can help you...!!??", she spoke trying to make him feel better.
"y/n you know i arrange apartments for tourists and people who immigrate or come for short term work basis", y/n nodded.
"Actually I have a friend from overseas. He booked an apartment for some people but it didn't work out in the end due to some issues.
So he asked me to arrange an apartment for some people and I agreed in order to help him and also they were offering more money. They are here now, but I couldn't find any at last moment, I am trying my best to do something but it all seems impossible at last moment", he spoke holding his head.

"So what will you do know?", y/n asked to which he replied, "I don't know" and shook his head.

"Well... how many people are they?"... y/n
"7".. mr. Scott
"What kind of people are they? I mean if they won't cause any trouble and safe to live with, then they can live at my apartment until you arrange accommodation for them", y/n said trying to help him.

"They are quite nice people. But are you sure y/n?", mr. Scott spoke a bit unsure.

Y/n nodded, "I can do this in order to return the favour for what you and mrs. Scott did for me in the starting"

"Thankyou so much y/n"
"no need... for thankyou uncle"

"Lemme confirm from them, if it'll be fine with them to live with you", he spoke and y/n nodded.

*Y/n 's pov*
Well 7 people, it must be a family. Iam also bored alone, if I will stay with a family for sometime, may be it will cheer up my mood.

Y/n went back to her room. She took a shower and changed into comfortable cloths.

 She took a shower and changed into comfortable cloths

Y/n was busy checking her stocks..

"Umhhmm, I'll invest, it's good time"Just then she got a call

Just then she got a call. She picked up without seeing the callet id.

Y/n: hello
Mr. Scott: hello y/n, they have agreed to stay with you.
Y/n: ohh okay, by what time will they be here?
Mr. Scott: they are having dinner right now. They'll be at your place by 10:30 pm.
Y/n: okayy fine.
Mr. Scott: at first they denied to stay with a girl.... but then they didn't have any other option, as only option other than this apartment was a 5 star hotel, but they wanted to stat in a apartment only.

Y/n: why they denied to stay with a girl? It must be a family, what will I do to them?

Mr. Scott: ohh no no y/n I think you misunderstood something.

Y/n: hnn???

Mr. Scott: I mean they are not family, I mean they are kind of family though. They are 7 boys.

Y/n: what are you saying?? sev-v-venn b-boyss??

Mr. Scott: what happen?

Y/n: I mean is it safe for me to stay with boys?? They will not create any nuisance, right? Or any kind of bad behaviour.....?

Mr. Scott: Chill out y/n!! They are quite good guys, they won't create any problem to you.... Infact you will be really happy to see them.

Y/n: o-ookkay-yy.. I will be waiting..

*call ended*