39

Y/n changed and lied down on her bed to sleep or may be acting like asleep. Taehyung also entered her room after Tannie slept.
He laid beside her and pulled her waist closer to him.

"I know you are awake", he whispered in her ear. A smile came on her face and she turned arlund facing him. "I respect your choice of not going any further. I'll wait till you get mentally prepared. Y/n, always remember that I love you because of your heart, beacause of who you are, not because of your body", he said kissing her forhead.
"And that's why I love you more", she hugged him tightly.

They both felt asleep while hugging eachother....!!

Next morning...*

(Y/n's pov)
I woke up early, Taehyung was still hugging me and sleeping soundly, and I was watching him closely.... his features are really ao beautiful, his eyes, noes, lips, his everything is just so mesmerizing.
I really love him.
I want to marry him right now, but what if ARMY's didn't accept it?? I know I love him and he loves me... but we can't deny the fact that he is the GREAT IDOL.... "THE KIM TAEHYUNG", and I am just a youtuber more like a commoner. I am nobody compared to him, in this case how will people react to it, what if they hated me??
I don't want him to face anything bad because of me...!!

These thoughts were again and again coming to her mind, which made me quite insecure about herself.

Suddenly Taehyung snuggled his head in her neck and pecked, "What are you thinking this early??"

Tae: speak up!!
Y/n: I was thinking, I should take an off today and spend some time with my boyfriend.
Tae: woowoow, romantic early in the morning.
Y/n: hehe..

Text*

Y/n: stacy I'm taking off today!!
Stacy: okayy
Stacy: enjoy ;)
Y/n: hehe :D

She hugged him and made herself comfortable in his embrace.
"y/n, pls never leave me", he said out of nowhere. "never in this life", she said.
"Why would I ever leave you??", she asked. "Dating me isn't easy due to a lot of reasons, that's why I said. I don't want you to fall weak if some kind of struggle phase came later", he said seriously. "Until you are with me, I won't fall weak", she replied smiling.

"well what if I left you?? what will you do...??", he asked smirking to mess up with her.
"Then I will try to win you back", she replied calmly.
"What if that doesn't work...??", his smirk grew wider.
"Then I'll disappear from your life since love can't be forced yk!! But then if you'll try to find me again, you won't be able to, because I don't believe in more than 1 chance", she said with a straight face.
Tae: shhh!! What are you saying? Don't speak nonsense!!!
Y/n: who started?

"I was just kidding", he said pouting. "But what I said was in a serious way", she said smirking.