26

Restaurant~

They were peacefully having dinner while talking on random stuffs.
"So how long will you stay here??", she asked eating her spaghetti. "As long as you wish for me to stay", he said smirking making her blush for the 100th time. "Come on I am asking seriously", she asked pouting. "I have taken break for like a month to spend some time with friends and family, since it's been all hectice for a long time", he said eating his dinner. "I am gonna stay longer than before", he said making her smile.

He payed the bill and they were about to leave when a waitress approached him, "sir I am big fan, can I get an autograph please??"
Taehyung smiled, "sure"
But y/n got tensed, she quickly checked her face if she is wearing her mask properly.
Taehyung held her wrist and left the restaurant. "Get ready for rumours now", she said sighing. "Don't worry!! I'll say I had dinner with my sister, since armys don't know her", he said shrugging.
He drove her to an icecream parlour, "I'll go get icecreams", he said and she nodded.

He came back with ice cream and some other stuff, which he kept in backseat. "Where did you get this rose from?", she asked.

"A lady was selling so I bought one for you", he said handing her the flower

"I love roses", she said taking it. "I also love you", he mumbled making her eyes widenned. "I mean I also love roses", he said defending himself while she nodded hesitantly.

"Let's go home now", she said. "Ani, I have something else to take, that's very important", he said shaking his head.
He stopped the car infront of a hotel near her house and left. "That ajuma is also residing here", she smiled thinking about her.

Taehyung came out of building with something in his hand. Seeing that y/n's eyes widenned, "ohhh my goddd", she exclaimed when he entered the car.
"Tannie say hi", Taehyung said stroking yeontan. "Wowwwe he is soooo cuteeee", y/n said taking him in her arms. "Offcourse he is my son", taehyung said proudly. "Yeah yeah", y/n rolled her eyes and played with yeontan. "I see Yeontan is getting more attention from you than me", he scoffed. "He is cuter", she said kissing on his head. Even yeontan was quite comfortable in her arms rather than being irritated.

Taehyung smiled and drove to her house.

Time skipss to 11 pm
Y/n was in Taehyung's room playing with Yeontan.

"Leave Yeontan with me", y/n said pouting

"Leave Yeontan with me", y/n said pouting. "No way he is my son", he said pulling him closer, but tannie barked at him and sat on y/n's lap. "Yahhh, come to daddy", Taehyung said trying to touch him, but he barked at him again and stayed with y/n. Y/n started laughing, "seems like Tannie likes me more"
"Where is Leo?? I'll just take him with me", he said pouting. "Well he is with my brother for sometime", she chukled.

After sometime he went back to Taehyung to sleep on his chest. "Finally my son decided to come back", he patted his back while y/n chukled.