22

"By the way you are looking really hot today.. I mean beautiful", Jimin said winking at her. She lightly hit his shoulder and blushed harder. "don't flirt with me"
"Yeah yeah I know your bias is Taehyung", he said pouting. "Nahhh I am OT7 biased", she said smirking while he smirked back. "Still he is your fav", he sulked. "Aww you are my second favorite", she said side hugging him while he chukled.

Meanwhile..

"Taehyung", Lia called him out while he hummed. "What do you think about me??", she asked. "Huhh??", he looked at her with confusion. "Why don't you spare me glances?? I don't look that bad", she said comming more closer to him in a seducing way. "Lia mind upur body language or you'll loose your job", he said getting up.
"I don't care about Job!! All I care about is you!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH", she pulled him back. "If you don't stop it right now, I'll sue you trust me", he said glaring at her. "I don't care", she said and sat on his lap before kissing him on lips roughly. He tried to push her but she held his hand and pulled him closer.
"Taehyung", y/n mumbled after looking at the scene infront of her.
She was going to surprise him but was actually surprised after seeing the whole stuff.
"Y/n??? You", his eyes widenned. He pushed that girl harder while she fell on the floor. "Taehyung?? What's going on?", Jimin asked glaring at him. Lia got up and hugged him tightly while he was trying to get away from her. Y/n was looking at them silently. It can be seen she was broken after what she saw.

"Jimin pls call the bodyguards", Taehyung said pushing her away. "I love you Taehyung", she said clutching onto him.

Guards thrown her out of the house. Everyone were kind of shocked by that behaviour of Lia.

"I have to use washroom", she said to Jimin and he took her to his room. "Does it happen often with you guys??", she asked him while he nodded. "Being a celebrity is tough, sometimes even staff act this way. Since Taehyung is most popular so it happens with him the most", he said and left her to give some privacy.

Taehyung was out of room waiting for her. "You messed up!! She looked hurt!! Now sort it out", Jimin said leaving him alone.
Taehyung enterred Jimin's room. Just then y/n also came out of washroom. "Umm.. y/n that girl was forcing herself on me!! I didn't do anything!!", he saud looking in her eyes. "You don't have to explain it to me!! I trust you and also it's not like we are in relationship or we love each other or something ", she said with a small smile.
"Let's go downstairs", she said leaving him alone. He sighed and followed her.

Time skipsss...
Y/n bid everyone bye and left by 4 pm since she need to reach hotel and collect her stuff before leaving for airport.

"Taehyung you had a great chance to confess, but Lia ruined it", Jungkook said and everyone nodded. "Mom wants to buy a villa in LA, so I'll be going there soon... then I'll sort it out", he said sighing.