3

Play "best of me" by BTS

Y/N's pov
I hope, I didn't land myself up in any kind of trouble. I should have asked the gender first. I thought they are some immigrants family, who wanna stay here until they find any accommodation. What did I got myself into?!
I am kind of nervous now, they are all fucking boys. How will I adjust??

Leo jumped onto her lap and started playing with him.

Ahhh..finally i can spend time with my baby.

Y/n: awwww Leo missed me??
He started licking her hands and face.

Y/n: awwww Leo missed me?? He started licking her hands and face

*

Time skips*
Y/n was playing guitar and recording short for her yt channel while Leo was sitting beside her and playing with his toy.

"mam cleaning and work is done, I'll be leaving now.", Manyata, the maid spoke.
"ohh okay", y/n replied with a smile.

Manyata left. She forgot to close the door. Y/n was also busy with her video and stuff and didn't notice the door was open.

(Y/n's pov)I was playing guitar and suddenly I  felt someone's presence in the room

(Y/n's pov)
I was playing guitar and suddenly I  felt someone's presence in the room. As I turned around I lost all of my senses. I was in a state of utter shock, I couldn't speak a word at all.
I just spoke one word while shuttering.., "B-BTS"

Mr. Scott: These are the people who will be staying with you.

Y/n: huh? What?
They all looked at each other awkwardly.

Y/n: is it a dream? This is not possible!! Am I dreaming????

They all chuckled. Jimin came forward and pinched her cheek.

Y/n: ouuu
Jimin: it's not a dream!!

That's when she realised it's all happening for real. She unintentionally shouted in excitement and embarrassed herself.

Y/n: tf- sorry I am sorry... it's just...
Jungkook- it's okay, we are used to it.
He chuckled after speaking.

Her cheeks were red out of embarrassment.

Jimin- it's alright... it happens. Well you are yourself quite famous on youtube, why are you acting like that.

Y/n- me? Famous??

Jimin- yeah you got a lot of subscribers!! aren't you that girl? Avocadorable... yeah that's your channel name. I saw a lot of videos of yours.

Her eyes widenned.

Y/n- R-really
He nodded.

Mr. Scott: soo I'll get going now.
Y/n- ohh o-okay

"hey y/n. I hope you know us." Namjoon spoke showing his dimple smile.
"yeah, I do!! Infact who don't? Haha", she spoke shyly.
They all talked to y/n one by one.

"y/n you play the guitar quite well", suga said praising her.

"Not only guitar her singing is also quite good, Jimin showed me her cover of v hyung's "Christmas tree" song", Jungkook spoke with his bunny smile.
"T-thanks", she spoke shyly.
"Btw, are you Indian?", Namjoon asked.
"Ohh yeah"
"well Indian girls are quite pretty", Jimin gave flirtatious smile.
"yaahh jiminaah... control upu whoremoans", Taehyung taunted him to which everyone laughed.

(Y/n pov)
Everyone started laughing, while taehyung just smiled, he was staring at me since quite a long time.

"Hey.. Y/n I am quite tired, pls give me the quites room", Suga spoke while yawning.

"ohh okayy, well you all must rest, you must be tired after a long day"