Part 1

'Moooommmm'
'No it's me Rory, my name's Kirk'
'Wwww where's mom?'
'I don't know. Probably somewhere around the Stars Hollow Area. Wait, I have one of my brand new GPS watches in my pocket. Only $199 dollars. Do you want one?' Kirk lifts up his wrist and turns his hand towards Rory to show her the watch. Rory pushes his hand away from her face.
'Not now Kirk' she screams out between panting 'I just want Mom'
'Oww! That hurt my arm' is Kirks response.
'Well I've heard this is gonna hurt a hell of a lot more. Can you at least try and track her?' Rory asks.
'Let see' begins Kirk, raising his right arm to his eyeline, Lorelia Gilmore', 'Hey Rory, where's Lorelia Gilmore?'
'I'm sorry but I can't find Lorelia Gilmore' comes a robotic response.
'Oh for goodness sake Kirk', Rory is really losing her cool now. 'Can you at least try and call her. And why the heck did you name your GPS Rory?'
'First name I could think of' Kirk replies 'Hey Rory, call Lorelia Gilmore'. The watch makes a dialing sound but there's no response.
'Oh for goodness sake, says Rory 'why can't she answer her cell just this once. Call the house.'
'Oh, I don't know if I called her cell or the house, Rory never told me that'.
'Then try Luke then', Rory responds.
'Hey Rory, call Luke Danes'. Kirks watch makes the dialing sound again..bbrr brrr.

***
'Oh shoot, shoot, shoot' Lorelia shouts from the kitchen.
'What the hell is going on in there?' Comes Lukes reply.
'I burnt the stupid tater tots' Lorelai yells. Luke makes his way from the living room into the kitchen.
'How the hell can you manage to burn tater tots? And why the heck are you cooking these for your mom anyway, there's no way she'll eat this kinda crap.'
'Erm because since Sookie isn't around any more I have noone to help me prepare for these kinda things', Lorelai cries. Luke clears his throat in response.
'Lorelai, you have a husband who owns a frickin diner!'
' Really?' Lorelai holds her hand to her chest 'I do?! Oh wow! Maybe now I can get free cheeseburgers'. Luke just glares at her. Just then, Lukes phone begins to vibrate in his pocket.
'What the hell is Kirk calling me for?' Luke picks up the phone. 'Hello..'
'Luke it's me Kirk'
'Yes Kirk, I know it's you. I do have caller ID'. Luke hears a shrill shreak in the background.
'Lluke it's me Rory, is Mom there?'
'Yeah, yeah she's here burning tater tots, what the hell's going on?'
'Mom!' Rory yells into the reciever.
'Yes honey' Lorelai replies.
'Mom, I'm in labour'