49 (Eyes)

Author pov

"I want that one! Look look that cute panda!" Jin said and pointed to the panda doll which Jungkook was trying to catch for him.
"Right right! Go go yeah Jungkook you can!" He was jumping and cheering Jungkook up.
"Yeah yeah yeah!" Jungkook smiled as grabbed the panda with the fork and gave it to Jin.

"Ahhhh it is softtt!" Jin said with smile as hugged the panda.
"You like it?" Jin nodded.
"Thank you!" He said and kissed Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook kissed his lips and hold his hand.
Taking a glance at Jungkook Jin pouted.
"How shamless he was!" He said as remembered what Yugyeom told them.
"Yugyeom?" He looked at Jungkook and tightened his brows.

"Why are you speaking about him?"
"Babe you said about him being shameless-"
"Don't talk about him!" Jungkook sighed.
"How when you are talking ab-"
"I can talk about him but you can't!"
"Fine fine!" Jungkook said and chuckled. He took a side glance to Jungkook.
"Jungkook!"
"Yup?" Jungkook asked and gave him a tight lip smile.
"Would you....woul- forget it!" He said and shook his head.

Jungkook stopped and took his chin looking into his eyes.
"What did you want to ask?" Jin pouted.
"Did you love Yeugyeom the way you love me? Would you take him on dates like me? Did you make love with him just the way we did?" Jungkook chuckled.
"Ah I should have known that pretty brain of yours is overthinking!"
Jin lowered his head and bit his bottom lip. Jungkook caressed his face.

"I did have sex with him but it was this sex! Not making love!" He said and pecked Jin's lips.
"I did take him on dates but in none of them I didn't think about what he likes but what will show me but with you nah! I was just thinking about you and you and you!" He said and pecked his lips again.
"And about loving him! I was with him but......when I look at you when I'm with you when I hold you when I just can breathe next to you I find what is love! I feel empty when you are not with me but him no! I love you and you and you!" He said and kissed him. Jin smiled and responded to his kiss.

He suddenly remembered something.
"Wait wait!" He said and looked at Jungkook.
"You said your doctor told you to use other stumulations for getting hard."
"So?" Jin tightened his brows.
"Were you with someone else?"
"Seokjin I wasn-"
"Wow! It is worse! Don't tell me you used to bring whores from different clubs to-"
"Seokj-"
"I should clean all ovrr the house! Aweeee! My room! Did you have sex there? Huh? Hu-"
"Babe babe I have never had sex except you and Yugye-"
"Don't call his name!"
"Fine fine I never ever had sex with someone other than you that person and someone el-"

"What what what?" Jungkook closed his eyes regretting what he said.
"How many they are? Come on tell me!" Jin said angrily.
"Baby it was for years ago! I was in highschool!"
"I was in highschool too. Yhy the fuck you had-"
"Sorry! I did wrong! I was young and reckless and did something wrong! He is now married and has three-"

"Wow great you even know about him and his whereabouts great!" Jin said and passed Jungkook.
"Babe!" Jin didn't respond and kept going. Jungkook ran to him and held him in his arms.
"Ahhh! You idiot!" He kissed Jin.
"You are the idiot!" Jin turned his head away.
"What is important is my heart belongs to you and you and you!" Jin pouted.
"Promise I am the first and last one in your heart!" Jungkook shook his head.
"You are the true love of my life!"

Jungkook pov

"Let's buy this one it'll fit you! Hmmm?" Jin shook his head and hold my arm.
"I don't need clothes! I have enough!" He said and smiled.
"What? But you love shopping and wearing different clothes."
"I loved!" He said and sighed.

"What?" He started walking dragging me with himself.
"I used to love! Jungkook they are lots of people who cannot even purchase a meal. Don't have clothes. Here I have lots of them. I wanna help those. I will buy less from now. Lots of people are sad cause of the lack of money I wanna make them happy." He said and smiled boldly.

"Awww our Seokjinnie is very kind!" I pinched his nose and he looked at me angrily.
"Ah I am not a baby!" He said and then giggled.
"You are! My baby!" I held him in my arms earning a scream with a laugh.
"You idiot everyone are looking at us!" He said and slapped my shoulder lightly.
"What's wrong with that! Let everyone see your love has made me crazy!"

Author pov

"Jungkook here it is look look!" Jin said and took the little crab which was hidding in a stone he took it and giggled.
"Here!" He put it inside the basket they had taken. They wanted to make shrimp and crab for lunch and Jin wanted them to grab them themself.

"Ohhhh! They are alot let's go and barbecu them!" Jin said and giggled making Jungkook to laugh.
In his eyes Jin was as pure as a child. He laughed and shook his head.
"What is this?" Jin asked him.
"It is funny when I remember the very first time I met you!" Jin giggled.
"Ah I poured water on you to wake up! Time flies!" Jungkook looked at him.

"Here we cannot find a memory that you haven't tortured me in that!" Jin looked at him with narrowed eyes.
"What do you mean?" Jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his temple.
"You know what I'm thinking about?" Jin looked at him.
"What?" Jungkook went near his ear.
"To make a beautiful night at the beach making love an- ouch babe!" Jin pinched his arm.
"You pervert! I should have known your desires for me is mostly sexu-"
"Babe!" Jungkook laughed.
"Hey why are you red?"
"I am not! You are being annoying come on I am hungry an-" He was cut when Jungkook kissed him. His hand traveled under Jin's shirt caressing his back.

"You two I guess you have a room yeah?" They broke the kiss as heard Taehyung.

Jin pov

"How come you are here?" I asked Jimin.
"If you haven't hung up the phone you would know!" He said and ate some salad.
"It is cause you were saying shits!" He laughed.
"Now tell me how was last night?" I looked at Jungkook and Tae who were busy making our lunch. Turning to Jimin he had a smirk.
"You are unbelievable!"
"With those hickies I can say you are wrecked."

"Shut up!" I said and we both laughed.
"But it was memorable! I was shocked you know.....seeing....Jungkook standing and....it was like....I was dreaming!" I bit my bottom lip and swallowed trying not to cry.
"Jin!" Jimin held my hand.
"I'm fine! It is just.... I'm happy like really happy. I haven't been like this before. I love him so much!" He smiled.

"I know how does it feel! I am happy for you too. I am sure from now on good things will happen for us." I wiped my tears and nodded.
"Ok lunch is ready!" Jungkook sat beside me.
"You ok?" I nodded.
"Yeah just some sand webt to my eyes!" He hummed.

"So Jin you see how handsome our Jungkook is when he is walking!" I laughed.
"He is ugly no matter which situation he is in!"
"Babe!"
"Facts!"

Jungkook pov

Jin and I were walking at the beach. The moon was shining brightly and the soubd of the waves was stunning.
"So!"
"So what?" He asked me.
"You don't think I believed when you said you were crying cause some sand went into your eyes do you?" He lowered his head.
"It is just.....I am...I am...." He looked at me.

"I'm so happy you are standing beside me!" He said and hugged me.
"I love you so much! In my whole life I haven't felt like this and....and....this happy!" I caressed his head and kissed it.
"I love you more baby! It is cause of you I can walk! I love you!" I cupped his face and wiped his tears.
"Look at me!" He looked at me and smiled making me to smile as well.
"You have the most beautiful eyes you know that?" I said and he smiled.
"I don't want to lose those eyes looking at me!" He kissed me and smiled.

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? The story is getting near its end! Are you ready for the drama? Hope you enjoy! 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉